Mulberry AW11

tiggernic

Jun 17, 2010
With little tempting me from SS11... I've had a quick look around the web and see Mulberry are showing at London Fashion Week on 20th February, but can't seem to find a date for New York... I'm sure they showed there last year.

There's already a taster on Vogue... looks like grey/taupe/mustard/dark denim will be coming for RTW so will probably be reflected in the bags and accessories. Only a couple of bags in their photos

^ Yes Tillie looks like it's here to stay, it looks like the large croc print, doesn't it?

Not sure about the square bag with chain handle, would have to see that irl... if I saw it in the street I wouldn't think 'that's a mulberry' iykwim?

Thank you for the link tigger:flowers: Some very interesting looks there! I too thought they'd showed at NY, :thinking: shall have to do and do some online digging!
Here she goes again... "From being ironic and humorous, modern yet traditional, luxurious yet effortless, irreverent and feel-good, funny but never try-hard, and locally produced in Somerset yet global in attitude!" ...don't you just love how she conveniently forgets to mention the far east:lol:

the clothes looked so crumpled. Gah, I'm turning in to my mother, felt like it all needed a bit of ironing and the girl needed to straighten her back! I would look hideous in those colours and the bags did not do it for me either. Hopefully more interesting things to come.

the clothes looked so crumpled. Gah, I'm turning in to my mother, felt like it all needed a bit of ironing and the girl needed to straighten her back! I would look hideous in those colours and the bags did not do it for me either. Hopefully more interesting things to come.

I rather liked the clothes, although I'll admit the colour palette is so subdued it borders on bland. Oh, except I hated those lacy looking shorts! Haha.

Last edited:
Mulberry has had a show of theire own abit on the side off the fashionweek in New york. But they will be there. Just not sure if they are under the official fashionweekumbrella.

Thanks for the link!

Looked at the photos again, and I love the mustard-yellow coat! It has Tillie clasps! Very pretty. I've been loving mustard yellow the last year or two, so this makes me happy.

I remembered seeing the pics of NY last year because it's before the london shows... but find it a bit odd they're not registered on the schedule yet.

I agree it needs a pop of colour... I can't imagine seeing many mustard handbags.

I love the cardigan with the peace sign and heart poppers down the front... but I'm resigned to not buying their clothes as they only go up to size 14, which almost certainly won't fit my bust.

I must admit to liking this outfit...sorry it's so small!
The black suede looks very good on the Tillie but I would much prefer it on an Alexa.

Attachments

• AW11 mulberry 25-11-2010 4284_75x113.jpg
    AW11 mulberry 25-11-2010 4284_75x113.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,324