Muhammad Ali: Boxing legend dies at age of 74

If she filed for divorce; wouldn't she be allowed to get half? Its not like the have a pre-nup

I'm sure she could. In the interview she seems reluctant about it, like she wants him back. She'd better hurry though. An $80 million estate seems like a lot until you factor in being divided between nine children, taxes needing to be paid off, and I would think Ali's widow will still retain the lion's share.

It sounds like the son never did anything with his life and has just been waiting for this moment. I found this interview from two years ago where he is living on food stamps and claims his stepmother is keeping him from his father. It won't be a surprise if he blows through whatever money he gets fast.
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/7772-muhammad-alis-son-falls-on-hard-times

I bet he wasn't left much if anything. His family knows he is an addict. Why would you leave an addict a significant amount of money?

The article Sasha posted said all nine children received an equal share. It makes sense to do it that way to avoid hard feelings among the family. Whether he uses his money wisely or blows it all on drugs is up to him. Unfortunately, his wife sounds like a classic enabler and she will probably take him in if he comes crawling back with nothing in a few years.