Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.... whoa

I looked at my blue LV Suhali wallet yesterday and almost died... there were red parks on it! I remember reading about the eraser last week and tried it. Now they are gone! I have never known anything to take pen off leather, the eraser is wonderful!

SuLi said:
Hmmmmm....never heard of this magic eraser. I may have to purchase it the next time I'm at Target.

I do find them to be....magical :biggrin: but expensive so I use the Target brand. Seems to work just as well, but you may want to do a brand comparison....

fopduck said:
I tried using the Magic Eraser on the handles of my Speedy 25 last night. I noticed that the leather seems dull afterwards, it's no longer that shiny patina. Anyone else experience this? HELP!

I didn't use the magic eraser on a LV bag handle but I did use it on a square of my Marc Jacobs quilted Ursula Elise bag. It made the leather dull too. :sad2:

^^^ I have heard if you use leather conditioner like apple guard after using the magic eraser on vachetta, it will condition the leather, but it darkens slightly so better to use on vachetta that already has some patina.

^^^ Yup, I bought the Apple Leather Care (conditioner) and it restored most of the shine back to the leather on my speedy handles.

Archipalego - You should give it a try, you can buy the Apple Leather Care at Burlington Coat Factory. Good Luck!

fopduck said:
I tried using the Magic Eraser on the handles of my Speedy 25 last night. I noticed that the leather seems dull afterwards, it's no longer that shiny patina. Anyone else experience this? HELP!

That happened to me too! The handles on my 30 are no longer shiny. But I'll buy the Apple Conditioner to get the shine back!