Mr.Chanel's Collection

Wow!! Some very nice pieces you have amassed!!

I don't know where you reside, but if you are in the States you may want to check with the LA stores. A couple years ago the subject of men's Chanel clothing popped into a conversation. If memory is still in tact, they said a few of the California stores have selected pieces of men's wear.

Thanks for sharing with us!!

I don't know where you reside, but if you are in the States you may want to check with the LA stores. A couple years ago the subject of men's Chanel clothing popped into a conversation. If memory is still in tact, they said a few of the California stores have selected pieces of men's wear.

Thank you.

The men's RTW from Paris-Shanghai collection are available in the boutique; I'm going to pre-buy probably two jackets and one pair of pants. Words couldn't express my excitement when I saw on the catalogue "homme" notation following the reference number of each piece of garment.

Love the brooch, it is gorgeous!

10A logo brooch
attachment.php

Hi. If you are interested, the Chanel boutique in SOHO, NY carries a men's line.
Good luck! btw, you have a nice collection.

Hi. If you are interested, the Chanel boutique in SOHO, NY carries a men's line.
Good luck! btw, you have a nice collection.
Thank you for the info.
The men's tweed jackets from the Paris-Shanghai collection are available in the boutique here. Besides, I've already begun to order pieces of RTW a year ahead of time; a couple of weeks ago, I ordered pants and sandals from the 2011 cruise collection.

The brooch is actually a bit underpriced, IMO. So it's a justifiable purchase.

I think so too~ I'm getting this one in ruth. :P I know the gold is stunning, but I'm getting another piece in gold ;) However, they are still on the way, probably I still need to wait for another 1-2 weeks. Can you post some comparison photo with this brooch? I just know that it's quite big. Thx!

I think so too~ I'm getting this one in ruth. :P I know the gold is stunning, but I'm getting another piece in gold ;) However, they are still on the way, probably I still need to wait for another 1-2 weeks. Can you post some comparison photo with this brooch? I just know that it's quite big. Thx!
attachment.php

I suppose you know well the size of the sheath-of-wheat brooch; they are more or less the same in size. The logo brooch is indeed big but not huge, smaller than the biggest logo necklace I ever saw years ago.

Attachments

• CIMG0633_t.jpg
    CIMG0633_t.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 375