Mr.Chanel's Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    The idea of creating a thread for several purposes-recording my way to an ultimate Chanel fan, sharing with you my Chanel items, and conveying how I love Chanel-has been lingering in my mind for quite a while. However, due to my innate nature to postpone, I didn't finish the picture taking until a couple of days ago. I hope I can add many more items(a reissue bag, hopefully, in larger size than 227, several tweed jackets, and pieces of costume jewelry) to my collection in 2010.

Classic calfskin logo belt
    [​IMG]
    I usually wear it with Chanel jeans. They compliment each other so well.
    [​IMG]

08A cashmere cardigan
    [​IMG]
    It's such a classic! White ribbed, logo buttons, and dual pockets.
    [​IMG]

Classic gold chainbelt with three logos
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. It's actually my first Chanel item and was bought roughly four years ago. I seldom wear it now, though.
    [​IMG]

07 padlock & key chainbelt
    [​IMG]
    This piece is very unique in design; SAs often give laudatory comments on it.
    [​IMG]

09P jeans with silver shimmer
    [​IMG]
    Iconic lion button.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. 00V ring
    [​IMG]

Les Exclusifs-Sycomore
    [​IMG]

Classic lambskin wallet
    [​IMG]
    Another classic, a must-have for all Chanel admirers. It feels like baby skin.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Very nice collection !

Okay...where is......Mrs. Chanel's? :P

5. Great range of gorgeous goodies! Hope you get what you want in 2010! As for larger than 227 reissue, maybe you try the large nature flap from spring?? I could see a guy wearing that well. (Even though I am not a guy and I am getting one too :smile: Thanks for sharing

6. Thank you for sharing your collection!
    The lambskin purse is indeed luxurious!!! :P

7. Love your collection, Mr. Chanel! All the pieces are very classic. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

8. :tup: Nice collection!!! I really like your cardigan :P

9. Suh-weet!:tup:

10. Lovely lovely collection Mr. Chanel! Love all the belts and that gorgeous lambskin wallet :tup:

11. gorgeous collection! :smile:

12. love it!

13. Gorgeous, congrats!

14. Great collection! I LOVE the cardigan!!!!! And the padlock/key is a great eye-catcher! Thnx for sharing

15. I especially like the cardigan..so unique!
    Lovely collection.
    Please enjoy them all the time~ :party: