Moynat petit Rejane reveal

babymama7

Nov 28, 2013
Hi ladies! Please allow me to share my little beauty. Ever since I stated collecting Hermes bags, I told myself I would only save for those. A little Chanel once in a while too. However I started seeing fellow H lovers start to buy Moynat bags. I noticed their lovely yellow ( primrose) color a couple of years ago. I am on a girly weekend with my sister now and was about to buy a green classic flap Chanel. However on the way back to Chanel a beautiful mini Rejane in yellow caught my eye at the Moynat store. While I love Chanel, I was put off by the long lines outside. Plus, the inside always feels like a bit of a market place even though the SAs are lovely. Even the paper bag is pretty, with leather handles and the logo on leather.
The SAs at Moynat were so sweet and accommodating. They explained the brand's history as well. There are a few ladies back home who have Moynat purses ( all H collectors) and they are all classy ladies... So I think I am in good company with my little ray of sunshine.
The quality is excellent and handmade by the same artisan. It's sturdy and low key. I still love my Hermes and Chanel bags, but it's nice to have a quiet change once in a while. With all the money LVMH has pumped into this brand, I think it's on it's way up and up.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508180.461067.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508180.461067.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,067
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508239.710214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508239.710214.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,272
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508254.812381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467508254.812381.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,533
Hi ladies! Please allow me to share my little beauty. Ever since I stated collecting Hermes bags, I told myself I would only save for those. A little Chanel once in a while too. However I started seeing fellow H lovers start to buy Moynat bags. I noticed their lovely yellow ( primrose) color a couple of years ago. I am on a girly weekend with my sister now and was about to buy a green classic flap Chanel. However on the way back to Chanel a beautiful mini Rejane in yellow caught my eye at the Moynat store. While I love Chanel, I was put off by the long lines outside. Plus, the inside always feels like a bit of a market place even though the SAs are lovely. Even the paper bag is pretty, with leather handles and the logo on leather.
The SAs at Moynat were so sweet and accommodating. They explained the brand's history as well. There are a few ladies back home who have Moynat purses ( all H collectors) and they are all classy ladies... So I think I am in good company with my little ray of sunshine.
The quality is excellent and handmade by the same artisan. It's sturdy and low key. I still love my Hermes and Chanel bags, but it's nice to have a quiet change once in a while. With all the money LVMH has pumped into this brand, I think it's on it's way up and up.
:yahoo:WOWEE Congratulations! She is a total beauty in such a lovely, fresh, happy color! I learned of Moynat from a kind fellow tPF'r but have yet to have the pleasure of seeing one in person. They look like exquisite bags! :smile:

Thank you all for your comments and allowing me to share[emoji4] the experience at the store was very personal... They even sent a beautiful E Card to say thanks for the purchase. Since they are still quite small, the SA said that there are only 30 of the same bag in the world! Anything over that will have to be made to order. [emoji274]