Moynat petit Rejane reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Please allow me to share my little beauty. Ever since I stated collecting Hermes bags, I told myself I would only save for those. A little Chanel once in a while too. However I started seeing fellow H lovers start to buy Moynat bags. I noticed their lovely yellow ( primrose) color a couple of years ago. I am on a girly weekend with my sister now and was about to buy a green classic flap Chanel. However on the way back to Chanel a beautiful mini Rejane in yellow caught my eye at the Moynat store. While I love Chanel, I was put off by the long lines outside. Plus, the inside always feels like a bit of a market place even though the SAs are lovely. Even the paper bag is pretty, with leather handles and the logo on leather.
    The SAs at Moynat were so sweet and accommodating. They explained the brand's history as well. There are a few ladies back home who have Moynat purses ( all H collectors) and they are all classy ladies... So I think I am in good company with my little ray of sunshine.
    The quality is excellent and handmade by the same artisan. It's sturdy and low key. I still love my Hermes and Chanel bags, but it's nice to have a quiet change once in a while. With all the money LVMH has pumped into this brand, I think it's on it's way up and up.

Attached Files:

2. This is gorgeous! :love: Congrats!

3. Wonderful bag, babymama!:heart::heart::heart:

4. :yahoo:WOWEE Congratulations! She is a total beauty in such a lovely, fresh, happy color! I learned of Moynat from a kind fellow tPF'r but have yet to have the pleasure of seeing one in person. They look like exquisite bags! :smile:

5. Gorgeous, such a beautiful bag and the color is lovely! Congrats :smile:

6. It's beautiful! I am planning on making my first purchase there too sometime this year! Quality is superb!

7. Thank you all for your comments and allowing me to share the experience at the store was very personal... They even sent a beautiful E Card to say thanks for the purchase. Since they are still quite small, the SA said that there are only 30 of the same bag in the world! Anything over that will have to be made to order.

8. It's gorgeous.

9. Such a stunning bag! Congrats!

10. love the design and colour!

11. Congrats on your lovely purchases! What are the price range compared to LV?

12. Thank you ladies :smile:

I'm not sure what LV prices are as I don't really buy them. But this little Petit Rejane was HKD 34,000 if that helps at all

13. Congrats to your purchase

14. My favorite style of bag...handheld/shoulder strap :heart:

15. This bag is amazing