Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena said:
Kangaroo-Rat-9475.jpg

lol, Selena, you're cracking me up girl, whatta cute little mousey :P

p.s. i tried feeding a mouse in my apartment cheesebits once!!!

Oh dear god..stop freaking the poor girl out..LMAO...Megs..they make a thing that vibrates -it plugs into the outlet and scares them away..I would buy one and put it next to your bed..I have them in my garage..I will overnight one to you.....lmk....

Megs....oh my gosh...I am freaking out with you!! I hate Mice. Be sure
and cram a really thick towel under your door tonight, close the door and try to sleep. I don't think they will crawl up on your bed, I've heard they don't like heights.......keep us posted

Jill said:
Oh dear god..stop freaking the poor girl out..LMAO...Megs..they make a thing that vibrates -it plugs into the outlet and scares them away..I would buy one and put it next to your bed..I have them in my garage..I will overnight one to you.....lmk....

Haha! Hmm . . . a thing that vibrates and is kept close to your bed! Now, what does THAT remind me of? :graucho:

We had a mouse in our attic. It sounded like it weighed 20 lbs, it was so loud. I called the exterminator and he said he would put out poison, but I told him I didn't want it dying in my walls. :wtf: He said, don't worry, they usually come running out when they start to "bleed out." :throwup: So... I didn't let him put out poison.

I have heard the glue traps are really inhumane, that the mice will chew off legs and stuff to escape. So I went to the home improvement store and bought one of the "humane" mouse traps. It's actually a small metal cage with a trap door. You put some peanut butter on the little platform inside. The mouse walks in, eats, and the door slams shut. Then squeaky just waits for you to come take him away.

The first time we caught the mouse, I discovered it was tiny! DH took it to the end of the street and set it free. Bad idea... it was back in the attic the next day. The next time we caught it, DH took it to a park about 2 miles away and it hasn't come home since!! ;)

I highly recommend the cage traps. ;)

Megs - at least its not insects - ugh!! I would freak out more if I ever saw a roach - ugh ugh ugh! When I lived in a nurses home during my training (which was about 200 years old and very spooky) my carpet broke out in crawling insects one hot summer night -I freaked!! Oh my god that really was the pits - I had to sleep on the floor of one of the other girls rooms and attack them with insecticide the next morning.

I do feel for you though!

Megs said:
PRada thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I will let you know tomorrow if I need some foam help- but I am going to tell the people downstairs this can't wait!!!

Hopefully by the time I get home from work tomorrow, this will all be better!!

So far I don't see any droppings, chewing, etc etc etc... I've had mice before and saw all the 'signs'. This time, I see nothing? Maybe he just comes to visit because he gets lonely??

He also could of left, I'm sure when you screamed you scared it. :nuts:

PS. you can also get a cat. They are very efficient mouse catchers. Except the cat may bring you the mouse as a gift in the middle of the night!!

Jill said:

A vibrator... erhmmm... HAHAHA

I have an in-window AC unit that is somewhat loud and vibraty IMO- will that keep them away??

(SAY YES and lie to me!!)

Megs said:
Maybe he just comes to visit because he gets lonely??

no. he's not looking for a pick up game somewhere. hes hungry. the best thing to do if you don't want to hear it scurrying around is to keep all the lights on at night. sleep with something over your eyes.

and an axe by your pillow (sorry couldn't resist!)

caannie said:
PS. you can also get a cat. They are very efficient mouse catchers. Except the cat may bring you the mouse as a gift in the middle of the night!!
wow, that's a great idea ^^ :idea:

(except for the "bringing it to you in the middle of the night" part)