Most overpriced material is...

I guess, I would say the denim line too. Any bag that is a fabric type material I don't think should cost as much as the others that are leather, kwim?

East West PM!!!!:shrugs:

Yeah, I can't believe they made a designer bag like this. They look just like the bags that women in impoverished areas of Peru and Ecuador use to carry their things to & from market. (Mind you, I do not look down on these people in the impoverished areas). I just cannot believe they've modeled a designer bag after cheap shopping bags.

I think the unique washing process and some of the hardware reflect the price of the denim bags. The Manhattan PM has just as much leather and hardware but it's made out of canvas. They're both the same price. I'd like to think that LV considers the pricing when looking at the processes and the detail it took to make each bag. If you really think of it, all LV is overpriced.
It's easy to look at something and think, plastic, can't be worth it. But you don't really know what goes behind making it. So my vote is for the entire LV collection.

Denim is the most overpriced. It is DENIM.

Damier Geant is another one that comes to mind. It feels like sturdy nylon.

The canvas (Mono/Damier/Azur) in general can be said to be overpriced but I feel like the coating LV produces is great and really tough and therefore somewhat justifies the price.

The LVOE totes are overpriced but those are limited edition so I wouldn't count that.

I don't have an opinion on the silkscreen pieces, esp. MC, since I have no idea how much it is to create that effect.

I think the unique washing process and some of the hardware reflect the price of the denim bags. The Manhattan PM has just as much leather and hardware but it's made out of canvas. They're both the same price. I'd like to think that LV considers the pricing when looking at the processes and the detail it took to make each bag. If you really think of it, all LV is overpriced.
It's easy to look at something and think, plastic, can't be worth it. But you don't really know what goes behind making it. So my vote is for the entire LV collection.

Very true. The bulk of what we are paying for any piece is for the name.

Denim requires a lot of crafting skills, since it appears to be relatively difficult to sew the fabric... It seems to me a piece made from denim demands more time to be produced than let's say from the classic canvas and therefore is more expensive in the end in comparison to different bags with similar amount of fabric.
;)

...the monogram canvas pochette is the one piece at LV with the largest profit range compared to its crafting expenses for the brand, which reflects the actual value of the material :yes: ...