Most functional crossbody....

I love crossbody but also like top handles for easy grab. I have a Siena PM which is super comfortable as a crossbody, due to the tapering at the top. Then it can be a little dressier if you use the handles.

Also have a Speedyb25, but haven’t gotten to use it yet. It does seem a little bulky but hope it will work.

And if you are looking for vintage and smaller, I have an Epi Trocadero in the 24 and 30 that I bought preloved. I took off the straps and can clip on whatever strap I want, to change the look.

I love crossbody but also like top handles for easy grab. I have a Siena PM which is super comfortable as a crossbody, due to the tapering at the top. Then it can be a little dressier if you use the handles.

Also have a Speedyb25, but haven’t gotten to use it yet. It does seem a little bulky but hope it will work.

And if you are looking for vintage and smaller, I have an Epi Trocadero in the 24 and 30 that I bought preloved. I took off the straps and can clip on whatever strap I want, to change the look.

My top 3 are: Trocadero, DE SO Trotter, or Saintonge......:nuts:

Reactions: Bumbles
I think I’m second guessing myself. I already own the twice twinset in the Empreinte ......Is it worth shelling out the money for an almost identical crossbody bag?? I’m not sure I’m a fan of the tassels.....:-s