Most functional crossbody....

Oct 12, 2007
I bought the Duomo Hobo because I thought it would be a great everyday bag.....Turns out it looks a bit bigger on me than I expected, and the slouch ends up being a bit bulky....

Today, I’ve come to the conclusion I’m a crossbody type of girl. I already own the Twice Twinset in Empreinte, and I’m eying another crossbody to add to my collection.

Pre-loved preferred

Suggestions??

TIA. :smile:

Reactions: Sankay
Oct 12, 2007
Hahah! Understand. I think your 2 choices are good.
I already have the Twice in Noir Empreinte, and am leaning towards the SO Trotter, just to add some variety, and the Pallas Clutch is more expensive pre-loved in comparison...

KMA83

Apr 12, 2020
I already have the Twice in Noir Empreinte, and am leaning towards the SO Trotter, just to add some variety, and the Pallas Clutch is more expensive pre-loved in comparison...
I have wanted to buy pre loved, the round coin purse.

ChanelCanuck

Jan 21, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
I'm such a stan for the V (BB or MM). It's got a similar shape to the Duomo without the slouch (more structured with the side canvas reinforcements), and it tapers nicely at the top so you don't feel the bulk underneath your arm when it's crossbody.

l.ch.

Mar 24, 2011
Away
I'm such a stan for the V (BB or MM). It's got a similar shape to the Duomo without the slouch (more structured with the side canvas reinforcements), and it tapers nicely at the top so you don't feel the bulk underneath your arm when it's crossbody.[/QUOTE
Another vote for the V tote!