More than your car??

Do you have a bag that is worth, or cost, more than your car??

• Yes. Several, in fact.

• No, that's kind of crazy!

• No, because I drive a (Rolls, Maclaren, sweet Porsche, etc.)

• Yes, but it makes sense because...

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, because (1) I have a nice car (not top of the line luxury, but very nice) and (2) as much as I hate to say this on a purse forum :P, I love my car more than all of my bags combined, so having a bag that costs more than the car is probably never going to happen (DH appreciates this as he is a car buff)

I'm the same way, so is my DH. :nogood:

No, I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend that much on a bag. Not when that price could potentially buy me HUNDREDS of other nice bags, too. Given the choice between an extravagant purse or a car, I'd probably pick the car. I mean, I do love purses, but I can appreciate a nice piece of machinery, too

There is no field for me to vote! I don't have a car!! :P

I live fairly centrally in London and I like to walk, so go on foot to lots of places and if I can't I get the tube or bus. If I had a car in my area the insurance alone would be £3/4,000 ($7/8,000) a year...or so my neighbours tell me...add in tax and petrol and...no, that's just too many bags!!! ;)

No because I collect shoes not purses. My most expensive pair of shoes in only worth around $425, but when I add up the collection I've spent thousands and together they are worth more then my $3,500 car. I'm only 21 and in college, but when I am home my mom did buy me and my brother a new car, but it's my mothers car, a $29,000 Honda Accord Hybrid which I think it's safe to say I haven't spent that on shoes.