More News!! Some good, some really bad.

MissyBaby

Sep 19, 2006
Ok, this week has been hell for me...my Dad just found out he's got a tumor in his right lung, 15 small tumors on his brain and two on his spine, so I've been living in hell.

When we found out the docs were thinking cancer, David, Isaac's Dad, called for a special prayer service at church last night.

(Sunday was sort of a "get Missy away" outing.)

Anyway, my best friend and her BF came and sat with me. I tell ya, if she hadn't been there, I wouldn't have made it. I cried like I've never cried before. When I saw Isaac come in, I knew he was shoot up about it too. And sure enough, he gets up in the service, crying like a baby and makes a talk and after he's done, he turns around to me and grabs me and hugs me tight...I don't know who was crying harder, me or him....it was a really heartbreaking service. The church was packed.

Anyway, Isaac and Andrew offered to take me out again last night to get my mind off it, and of course I said yes...cause I don't want to be at home...anyway, after a few more minutes at church, we take off and go into our little tiny town to Sonic and eat and the guys were very supportive and what not. And then one of my friends, that we also go to church with, pulled in and we ended up going to her house and staying till after 1. We played cards and laughed and talked.

Please ask questions about what happened. I don't have the will power to type out everything. PLEASE ask questions. I'll tell you anything you want to know.

I'm so sorry. I've reads lots about your dad that you posted. How is your dad going to be treated? Chemo? surgery? Does he have to go to hospital anytime soon?

I'm happy that Isaac decided to be with you at this time. You and your family need a lot of support.

Right now he's scheduled for a biopsy at Vandy (Vanderbilt) Wednesday. We find out if its....that word...or not then.

Isaac has been an angel through this whole thing. He's my knight in shining armour. I just hope he knows it.

Missy, I am soooo sorry to hear about your dad. You are really lucky to have such a great support group in your church--I'm sure they will be there for you and we will be, too. Please keep us posted.

Yeah, I couldn't survive without my church friends, like and especially Isaac, right now.

But we sort of picked out "our song" last night...which was weird. Isaac gets on my iPod fiddling around and lands on "Your Song" from Moulin Rogue and we were singing it to each other at the TOP of our lungs! Andrew was looking at us like we were nuts!!!

all the strength in the world for you and your family. glad you have support from the guy you really care about - all of this will sort itself out eventually, so just focus on your own worries at the moment. hopefully everything will be alright and power to you for this difficult situation you are experiencing.

all the best to you and your family!