more news on fall 06 leather!

Thanks Chaussurewhore! I'm so happy you got a white first!!!:yahoo: I really want a rouge (fire engine red) city or courrier- do you remember if the leather was soft and smooshy on what you saw in that color?

aaallabama said:

You know, I think I spend waaaay too much time online sometimes because one time instead of laughing, I actually spelled out "L-O-L". HAHAHAHA:roflmfao: I felt like such a dork, then I laughed like a maniac because it was so funny that I did something so nerdy.

CONGRATS ON THE WHITE FIRST!!!!

I Just Came Back Too!!!

MOST of the bags at my store were like the early 06' leather, but even more distressed than a lot of those bags.
THEN there were 3 of the new bags that were SO smooth, but NOT squishy at all and they were *gulp* REALLY shiny.
The only new color that looked decent in either the smooth or the veiny was the greige, so sight unseen I'd say that's the only color I'd order on the phone.

Some of the bags were a mix.

Smooth fronts and veiny sides, it was odd, I didn't dig it.

Overall I was sad :sad:

I'll have to check out Vancouver's stock in a couple of weeks.

zacorey said:
Thanks Chaussurewhore! I'm so happy you got a white first!!!:yahoo: I really want a rouge (fire engine red) city or courrier- do you remember if the leather was soft and smooshy on what you saw in that color?

Oooh, yes! Can you post a pic of your lovely new purchase? :biggrin:

chaussure, thanks so much for the update.:winkiss: on the rouge that you saw, was the leather thick? i'm glad to hear that it was matte. which style did you see it in. ugh, i can't wait anymore for my rouge city! *sigh*:wondering

I just got an email that my greige work has arrived at AR. But I just spent my work $$, so I'm not getting it, YET. But I am gonna go check on the new leathers tonight... damn I'm not liking these reports of widely varying leathers. grrr... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the greige city, fire engine red twiggy and blue roi twiggy from this season on here... but i'm freaking that they might be veiney if i order via phone (which I will b/c if i but from AR here, I have to pay WAAZOO taxes. not cool!)

Anyhoo... I'll have a full report on AR's stock by morning. *salutes*