more news on fall 06 leather!

chaussurewhore said:
LOL patch work leather!!! i really think they bal fired the quality control dept in the factory....i think i can become a personal shopper to pick bal bags out for people who cant see them before buying....:graucho:

oooh! Good idea, chauss! I'm always thinking about how I wish that the SAs were PFers so they can pick out the nice leather for me or that they could be there when my SA chooses it for me. lol.
As for those patch work leathers, I was afraid of getting one of those because I read about some bbags with nicer leather on the front and back, but thin super crackly thin leather on the sides and bottoms so I asked for nice uniform leather throughout. I must have driven BalNY with my gazillion specifications and requests. LOL.

[COLOR="Purple" said:
Pupsterpurse[/COLOR]]oooh! Good idea, chauss! ..how I wish that the SAs were PFers so they can pick out the nice leather for me or that they could be there when my SA chooses it for me. lol.

That's a great idea Pupsterpurse! You definitely have the entreprenurial spirit.

Frankly, I would trust a PFer more than the some of the SAs. ;)

chauss..... THANKS so much for the very interesting update in '06 leather-variations .... AND ..... CONGRATS to the new WHITE classique :flowers: !! Could you post pictures - I know it would be not easy to make good pics with white colores .... but anyway :love::heart:

hey first class, the white first pix came out great!!! i was not sure i was going to keep it until i saw how cute it looked in the pix. they are in my bf's computer and i will post when he sends them. and you know i am usually a weekender girl...:heart: :heart: :heart:

chaussurewhore said:
hey first class, the white first pix came out great!!! i was not sure i was going to keep it until i saw how cute it looked in the pix. they are in my bf's computer and i will post when he sends them. and you know i am usually a weekender girl...:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh great !!! For which opportunitys will you wear the "classique" ? Can't wait to see your pics !! :smile::love:

chaussurewhore said:

Oooh! can't wait to see them! I bet it's a beaut! :love:

aaallabama said:
welp, i think they do care, because overall, the leather's different now...and it's mainly due to all the customer feedback & complaints...me, for one (and perhaps the only one, besides 2 of my nyc SA's :P) liked the leather the way it was...the sheer difference in weight now, is enough to make me not wanna buy a new bag :cry:

Hey aaallabama,
So, are you saying the new bags are heavier??? remind me, what did you buy, recently?

Pupsterpurse said:
oooh! Good idea, chauss! I'm always thinking about how I wish that the SAs were PFers so they can pick out the nice leather for me or that they could be there when my SA chooses it for me. lol.
As for those patch work leathers, I was afraid of getting one of those because I read about some bbags with nicer leather on the front and back, but thin super crackly thin leather on the sides and bottoms so I asked for nice uniform leather throughout. I must have driven BalNY with my gazillion specifications and requests. LOL.

Well, cry me a river! When a customer is spending upwards of 1K on a handbag, the least they can do is try to find you one that meets your specs. Seriously, we're not talking hard labor, here.
They should be bowing down in reverence to every customer!!!!

bbagbubba said:
Hey aaallabama,
So, are you saying the new bags are heavier??? remind me, what did you buy, recently?

yeppers, the new fall bags are alot heavier than other '06 bags :yes:...my SA & i were trying them out to compare (one in each hand) & the difference was really noticeable...i bought a blueberry twiggy & returned it because i wasn't crazy about the new leather & decided against another twiggy...i really :heart: my black one & felt like i was cheating on her or something :P

aaallabama said:
yeppers, the new fall bags are alot heavier than other '06 bags :yes:...my SA & i were trying them out to compare (one in each hand) & the difference was really noticeable...i bought a blueberry twiggy & returned it because i wasn't crazy about the new leather & decided against another twiggy...i really :heart: my black one & felt like i was cheating on her or something :P

Then your Black was from the s/s 2006 group?

bbagbubba said:
Well, cry me a river! When a customer is spending upwards of 1K on a handbag, the least they can do is try to find you one that meets your specs. Seriously, we're not talking hard labor, here.
They should be bowing down in reverence to every customer!!!!

:lol: That's true and too funny.

An SA at BNY says, "we don't have the time to do this, because we're busy catering to the walk-in clients that demand our attention and it is almost impossible when we get in hundreds of bags at a time for someone to stop what they're doing to go through the bags to pick out a certain one." :whistle: