More Loot! Melusine And Denim Shoes! Pics!

Fabulous shoes, Crystal! My, you sure had a wonderful week with lots of LV loot! Congratulations!!

BTW, we are twinsies on the denim wedges! I bought mine a few months ago --- walked into South Coast Plaza LV boutique, glanced in the shoe department and my eyes just went right to those denim shoes! Had to have them right then and there!! You're right --- they are very comfortable!

Enjoy your awesome purchases!!!

Fabulous shoes, Crystal! My, you sure had a wonderful week with lots of LV loot! Congratulations!!

BTW, we are twinsies on the denim wedges! I bought mine a few months ago --- walked into South Coast Plaza LV boutique, glanced in the shoe department and my eyes just went right to those denim shoes! Had to have them right then and there!! You're right --- they are very comfortable!

Enjoy your awesome purchases!!!

I am so glad to hear you love them after having them for a while!! I think they are my new favorite casual shoes!

I am so glad to hear you love them after having them for a while!! I think they are my new favorite casual shoes!

Seeing these sandals on you made me drool --- lol--- so I can't wait to wear them again as soon as the sun comes out here in Orange County. So glad you like them, too, Crystal. I am petite (5'1") so I feel like I'm on top of the world when I wear these. Just love them!

Seeing these sandals on you made me drool --- lol--- so I can't wait to wear them again as soon as the sun comes out here in Orange County. So glad you like them, too, Crystal. I am petite (5'1") so I feel like I'm on top of the world when I wear these. Just love them!

Me too- I am 5'2"! LOL I LOVE tall shoes!