More Amore Questions

told u its a big bag! lolz n yes u do see 2 campeggios...i just bought another one at stonridge tonite since it had better print placement ...ciaociao centered with sea dragons on both sides..but NO koi fishies newhere on the front =( i may have to hold onto this bag till i can find a better one!

Did u get 20% off??? If so I might wanna buy it from u. :graucho: Do they have any more campeggios?>? I haven't even been to the mall since Sat so I'm so missing out!!! :crybaby:

Ok DreamsofToki here it is n for anyone else

here's the pix of it on..i'm 5'1" for reference...
amore_campeggio6.jpg

amore_campeggio5.jpg

it still has the tissue paper inside haha...lol check out all the amores laying around...ahhh i'm obsessed...! lolz...

lol i love how you just have amore thrown all over your room. and i loveee the color of your dresser! and POTC!

bubblesung - I have to ask you an off the topic question: I remember you have a Toki skate deck, can you tell me how big it is? Is it ready to hang on the wall? TIA :smile:

Now :back2topic: Campeggio looks big on you but it's so eye catching :rolleyes: I'm 5'1" too & so afraid to get the Campeggio that I will make me look even shorter but I really :love: the messenger style... lesportsux should really make something between Campeggio & Stellina!

Hi there. I was a Macy's today in Grossmont Shopping Center (San Diego), they had alot of Amore's. You can call them and charge it on a Macy's card and they can ship it to you. This is what i saw. 2-Campeggios, 2-Stellina, 4 -Bambinone, 2-Bella, 2-Giocco, 4-Buon Viaggio, 2-Ciao Ciao, 1-Cuciocollo, 2-Canguro, 3-Portotelefono.

Then I went to the Fashion Valley mall and that Macy's had only 1 Amore Stellina and some Adios..and in Pirata, 1-Bambinone and 1-Canguro.

Did u get 20% off??? If so I might wanna buy it from u. :graucho: Do they have any more campeggios?>? I haven't even been to the mall since Sat so I'm so missing out!!! :crybaby:

juicymario: skateboard deck is the size of a normal skate board..lol i'd take a pix of it next to me..but its not with me right now lolz...but mine are ready to hang because jamie put fishties on them for me ^^...hahah yah campeggio looks huge but its ok..i'm short..i know it..embrace it..or slap on some platform shoes ^^

JessakaMitz: lmao i love that..i'm the "girl who went to disneyland n stopped by japanla"..my new title! i'm the unofficial spokesperson for japanla! GO BUY FROM THEM EVERYONE!

nickels4mnms: :heart::heart: to POTC!!! i'm going to the red carpet premiere at disneyland next month! n i love my dresser too..it was a biotch to paint...and its so dang heavy! but it fits a lot of clothes!

tokilicious: yah i got the 20% off at macy's...so it was cheaper than what i got at pulse...i dunno if u'd wanna buy my campeggio since u gotta pay shipping for it

haha well i'm just an extremist so i dress all crazy with colors GALORE! and it doesn't help that i carry a bag that is just as colorful and crazy..i think that's why a lot of people don't even notice my toki bags...cuz there's so much stuff going on with me already!

bubblesung -thx for the info ;) I know I wouldn't look good w/ Campeggio b/c not only I am short but I also have "chest issue" :roflmfao: So I always tend to avoid wearing bags across the body...

oh yah...i have NO chest issues at all..nothing to worry about that -.-...lol but u can still just wear the strap on your shoulder instead of across..i like that better nehoo...

my ciaociao n adios couples aren't cut off!