Moonriver's First Reveal!

Thanks so much Mayfly for sorting this out! Everyone here is really so lovely and friendly.

So.... I bought my first mulberry last week and I wanted to share it with you all. It took me a while to gather the courage to spend so much on a handbag as I've never done that before, but I feel the lovely bag will be treasured and put to good use! Also it's just a torture and a major distraction to just desire a bag and not being able to get it, so I did take the plunge in the end!

Also, I think this particular colour in this particular style (careful not to give anything away here) hasn't been given a reveal before on this forum, so I'm super excited to be able to share it with you all!

So, who's around while I sort out how to post pictures? :biggrin:

Thanks so much Mayfly for sorting this out! Everyone here is really so lovely and friendly.

So.... I bought my first mulberry last week and I wanted to share it with you all. It took me a while to gather the courage to spend so much on a handbag as I've never done that before, but I feel the lovely bag will be treasured and put to good use! Also it's just a torture and a major distraction to just desire a bag and not being able to get it, so I did take the plunge in the end!

Also, I think this particular colour in this particular style (careful not to give anything away here) hasn't been given a reveal before on this forum, so I'm super excited to be able to share it with you all!

So, who's around while I sort out how to post pictures? :biggrin:
I'm here and really curious about your bag. :biggrin:

Tis indeed a lexie! But what's the colour? ;)

First picture not so accurate, second picture much better!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.29.00.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.29.00.png
    893.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.28.40.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.28.40.png
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 406