Moonriver's First Reveal!

Tada! Introducing my lexie in dark blush in smooth touch leather!! Soo happy to find this. Don't mind at all that it's an outlet special - just makes it more special since there aren't many around. I love the muted colour, just the right amount of pink for me :smile: the dark blush colour is quite difficult to capture and do it justice......middle picture is closest in terms of colour!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.32.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.32.png
    991.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.24.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.24.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.12.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 13.35.12.png
    1 MB · Views: 303
Tada! Introducing my lexie in dark blush in smooth touch leather!! Soo happy to find this. Don't mind at all that it's an outlet special - just makes it more special since there aren't many around. I love the muted colour, just the right amount of pink for me :smile: the dark blush colour is quite difficult to capture and do it justice......middle picture is closest in terms of colour!
Just lovely! We are having some great reveals today!

Aha - when I looked at your second pic I thought blush was closer ... She is an absolute STUNNER! :-P Many, many congratulations on your gorgeous first Mulberry reveal (there will be more ...!) ;)

Carry her in good health! :smile:

Thanks everyone!!

I was keen on getting a lexie but didn't know which colour, maybe berry with woven trim? conker? I got in touch with the outlets and they said they had it in dark blush along with some others. I didn't even know lexies came in dark blush but as soon as I googled the colour I fell in love with it (there were no pictures online of the dark blush alexa since they only hit the outlets a couple of weeks ago but I loved the dark blush lilies and bays that I saw online).

I also like the smooth leather which is gorgeous to touch and has a lovely leathery smell. Now the trick is to take good care of it!

Thanks everyone!!

I was keen on getting a lexie but didn't know which colour, maybe berry with woven trim? conker? I got in touch with the outlets and they said they had it in dark blush along with some others. I didn't even know lexies came in dark blush but as soon as I googled the colour I fell in love with it (there were no pictures online of the dark blush alexa since they only hit the outlets a couple of weeks ago but I loved the dark blush lilies and bays that I saw online).

I also like the smooth leather which is gorgeous to touch and has a lovely leathery smell. Now the trick is to take good care of it!

Congratulations on your gorgeous Lexie. She really is stunning xxx would love to see some mod pics when u get the chance xxx

Congratulations on your gorgeous Lexie. She really is stunning xxx would love to see some mod pics when u get the chance xxx
Thank you! Next mission would be a pale pink lily/ cecily with flower lock but it'll have to wait (a while!)... I'm into girly bags like you! teehee. But I guess lexie is not the girliest of all the mulberries...

Thanks everyone!!

The dark blush is a truly gorgeous colour - you made a great choice!

Just a thought, do you have some Collonil spray to protect her? I'd definitely recommend it! ;)