Monogram Trunks And Bags Agenda

That was what I put in my post too, the lookbook says US$300 but I'm not sure what price they've actually come into the stores at.. :shrugs:

^^^^^^^

Confirmed the price at the boutique today.....retails for $300 usd. It really is beautiful IRL. I imagine the damier one to be released in Nov. will be just as cute !!!!

^^^ if it is the same design as the mono t&b i would want that but i can't wait for it. i need it for this semester. but if the entire logo is on the front of the agenda i wont like it. i would want it to go around the binding like the mono one.

some more pics for you guys...!
img10614197339.jpeg
img10614197340.jpeg
img10614197341.jpeg

img10614197342.jpeg
img10614197343.jpeg

img10614197298.jpeg

SA called to tell me that 57th street/5th avenue in nyc has gotten one in. i'm like :Push: i just bought the azur one, i didn't think this one would be in stores so soon. plus i didn't know if i wanted this or damier trunks and bags, or azur. she left me a message letting me know they put one aside for me. when i call back to speak with her she's on the floor and can't get to the phone, but i ask the rep on the phone how many they have in stock. ONE. one freaking monogram trunks and bags agenda in stock, and they put it aside for ME! i asked her how many they originally got. shipment says ONE. i feel SOOOOO special that they would automatically think of lil 'ole me and put it aside! she said they would hold it for two days, but i am going to speak with her tomorrow and ask if she can hold it for me until saturday. if not i will put it on my card and then just return it if i don't like it. i have not used my azur yet thinking maybe i'd like this better, but what do you guys think? i mean i will have to see it in real life before i make the exchange (and of course will) but i'm so afraid i'm not going to be able to make a decision. if you were choosing between a monogram trunks and bags agenda or a damier azur agenda, which would you choose and why?

SO AFTER READING YOUR POST I WENT TO THE CITY YESTERDAY TO GO DO SOME SHOPPING I ENDED UP GOING TO THE LV ON 57TH & 5TH AVE TO GO TAKE A LOOK AT THE MONO TRUNKS & BAGS AGENDA I WAS ABOUT TO GET IT BUT THEN I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE STORE LIKE THEY HAD TOLD YOU BUT THEY ALSO HAD IT ON DISPLAY AND EVERYONE HAD THERE DIRTY HANDS ON IT SO I ENDED UP GOING TO THE LV IN SOHO AND GOT IT THERE IT WAS FRESH OUT THE BOX LOL!!! ANYWAYS I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT WHEN MY EYES SAW IT THAT NOW ITS PART OF MY LV FAMILY U SOOOO NEED TO GET IT!!!

SO AFTER READING YOUR POST I WENT TO THE CITY YESTERDAY TO GO DO SOME SHOPPING I ENDED UP GOING TO THE LV ON 57TH & 5TH AVE TO GO TAKE A LOOK AT THE MONO TRUNKS & BAGS AGENDA I WAS ABOUT TO GET IT BUT THEN I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE STORE LIKE THEY HAD TOLD YOU BUT THEY ALSO HAD IT ON DISPLAY AND EVERYONE HAD THERE DIRTY HANDS ON IT SO I ENDED UP GOING TO THE LV IN SOHO AND GOT IT THERE IT WAS FRESH OUT THE BOX LOL!!! ANYWAYS I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT WHEN MY EYES SAW IT THAT NOW ITS PART OF MY LV FAMILY U SOOOO NEED TO GET IT!!!

yeah. i must say i was pretty effing pissed off when i got there and saw it was on display. that was the only one in the store and it HAD been on hold for ME. my SA went back looking for it and someone had put it out!!!!!!!! i was like :cursing:

i took it home with me and honestly it is fine. it is not dirty and i doubt that many people touched it since not many people actually notice the agenda display, it's kind of in a hidden spot.

Congrats ..I saw this today and it is lovely ..I also saw another one called the agenda purse (or something like that) on one side is a space for mini agenda notes and on the other is space for CC ....saw it in pomme (beautiful) and mono canvas:tup: