Monogram Miroir Pochette Owner be Aware of Your Strap!!!

anitams

guni
Dec 14, 2006
I just about hate myself:cursing: Hahaha
I'm used the strap's as a wrist handler to picked up my friend last Monday.
It was looks really cute, and i got compliment for doing that:graucho: BUT:crybaby:
The result is the strap won't forgive me forever:wtf:. And I just recoqnized it yesterday:yucky: My bad:sad:
So i just hope others whoever has it will be more careful next time :smile:

monogrammiroirqf2.jpg

oh darling, it happens, i post a thread while back regarding to my gold pap strap have the same thing like yours...if you want to search, the tittle is something like :Attn Miroir owners..... The conclusion was it's gonna happen no matter how you baby it (unless you u don't hold it by strap at all), like vachetta is bound for patina sooner or later....except in Miroir's case, it's not a good sign of ageing....:crybaby:

Thenkiuu, I just scared all by myself. I tought the result won't be that bad:nuts: since it was nothing much happened the day before:crybaby: Hahaha i understand now. Thanks a lotz Classic Chic:heart:. Sorry for the blury and confusion :confused1: bvbirdygirl. Hahaha

Yup mine looks like that too...it's not that bad IRL. You can't even see it since it's on the underside of the strap.

Thenkiuu :yes: , but mine is on the bothside. May be becoz i was bend it on my wrist:confused1: Hahaha Still in :heart: with her anyway, no matter what:roflmfao: LOL

By the way sorry if i'm Out of Topic here, Karmaannn I adore yooouuu because you can stuffed yours appropriately:love: I still can't manage my stuff really well, should practicing more and more:wlae: Hahaha

LOL...one trick is to only keep your things in single file!
By that, I mean only store your things side by side inside the pochette, never on top of each other.