Monogram Mat

Jan 10, 2006
Ok, so my understanding is that the Monogram Mat line has been discontinued, but there are a few stores that might still have styles in stock. I just found out that this line is LEATHER!

Does anyone have any purses in the Monogram Mat line? I'm most curious about the Stockton, Willwood, and Shelton. I've read that the black is more like a gunmetal grey. What's the blue like? If you have pics, I'd appreciate it if you would share them. Thanks!

p10377186_ph_hero.jpg
STOCKTON Sorry, don't have the bags, but here are some pics from www.Eluxury.com.
p10377215_ph_hero.jpg
WILLWOOD

Eluxury has a few handbags and accessories in stock as well.
http://eluxury.com/search/search_results.jhtml?searchString=monogram+mat&command=text&attr1=monogram+mat&attr2=&%2Felux%2Fsearch%2Fiphrase%2Fproxy%2FEluxurySearchFormHandler.search=search&_D%3A%2Felux%2Fsearch%2Fiphrase%2Fproxy%2FEluxurySearchFormHandler.search=+&_DARGS=%2Fincludes%2Fnavbar.jhtml.3

I don't have anything in the mat line but I would say it's comparable to the vernis except more subtle, not as shiny, and no glitter shine. I can't comment on the color of the blue but hopefully the eluxury pics help. =)

yes, the black is more of a gunmetal gray
i have the Shelton in that color
here are some pictures of it

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can call 866-VUITTON and ask them to search all their stores across the country and see if any of them still have the bags. They'll ship it to you as soon as they can find it. Good luck! :biggrin:

Attachments

• mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 495
  • mat 001.jpg
    mat 001.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 4,246
  • mat 002.jpg
    mat 002.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 525
The 1-866 number told me that it was definitely discontinued. Apparently LV is now concentrating on the Vernis line instead. But if there are pieces out there, you can still get them...

I love the Mat :biggrin: The Ala Moana boutique had the black and amber stocktons in a couple of weeks ago. I like that they are leather and are more durable than the vernis yet still have that shine.