Monogram Eva clutch - yes or no?

I think the Eva is the most versatile bag LV makes. It has multiple personalities... one for every occasion.

I agree! I absolutely love mine! I have it in DE but also want one in mono! :smile: I say, go for it! :biggrin: you can also put it in your handbag and use as a little pouch to store your essentials and just take that for a quick grab and go, if you don't want to bring your whole purse.. :smile:

I have it in ebene and love it. It is very versatile. I have taken it everywhere from shopping, sightseeing in italy, dressy events/weddings, and tailgating/football games. Having the short chain and long strap gives you nice options for carrying it.

I have one in mono and I love it. I carry my mono zippy coin purse, a small bottle of lotion, a lipgloss, phone and keys. I don't have to carry anything for work, so I carry that sometimes, or when out with my kids. I always use the long strap and since I am 5'8" it hits perfectly at my hip when worn cross body. If the plate was smaller, I'd get it in another print.

I have it in mono and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday inside my bigger bags. I also use it on vacation when there's a lot of walking and shopping. It's great for times like that when you want to be hands free. I keep my mc cles, lipgloss, keys, hand sanitizer, a small bottle of hand lotion and gum/mints in mine. Good luck deciding.

Don't hate me, but I don't think I would get it.

A few of my friends own the Eva and I do think it is cute but I'd be worried about mono because of the vachetta and I'm not a fan of the plaque on the DE. Also, a personal reason for not liking it, is that I feel like it would clash with most of my outfits for some reason because all the prints are kind of loud IMO. I don't like it with dressed up, going out attire, although it could be cute dressed down. What are you planning on using it for?

I'm not sure how big the Eva is, but it looks quite small so I'm guessing its around the size of a Chanel mini or even maybe a WOC could be comparable. Have you considered either of those?

Last edited:
Hey :smile: I saw a couple of YouTube reviews on the Eva clutch and thought "what a handy little thing!" lol. I'm just unsure of whether it is worth getting? What do you use your Eva clutch for? (I have more formal sparkly clutches for weddings, etc). I do like it, but am not sure whether I should or why I should splurge on it :P any advice? Xx

Ultimately, it comes down to the same basic questions. What is in your collection? What is your lifestyle? Are you ok with vachetta?

For me, it is absolutely worth the cost b/c I use them for both day and night. During the day, it is super handy as I am SAHM and it lets me be hands free without the annoyance of a shoulder bag that swings forward when I bend over to lift a kid into a carseat, etc. During the night, it is great for casual but still dressy events, like a date night out with my husband or meeting up with friends. You have sparkley clutches for fancy events...but if you don't have something for more low key evenings, the Eva might fill that void nicely.

It is also super great for travelling when you don't have the space or don't want to pack both day and formal handbags. It serves both purposes and super convenient for the airport when you have to have your hands free to get through security, etc.

I was considering the Eva, but the Favorite became more appealing an elegant for me. Favorite looks more like a clutch. I dont like the zipper at the top of the eva, comparing it to the Favorite, make it look like a pencil case, with a strap.

I have the Eva and love it somuch that I have it in both mono and ebene. It is so versatile.
Mostly I use it for errands, trips to the mall, trips to theme parks and whenever I am with my kids. I use the crossbody strap, it fits the basics (French purse, cellphones, lip gloss) and is so useful during those times I needed to be hands free. I also use the Eva (without the long strap) during nights out or dates with hubby, on dressy occasions. Hope that helps!

My latest purchase was the mono Eva and I LOVE her!! I bought her specifically for traveling (hands free, securely closed, holds all my essentials, lightweight and comfortable). I also tried on the Favorite PM (local stores were out of MM), which was what I had PLANNED on buying, and didn't care for it at all, for a few reasons. If you treat the vachetta prior to use you should be good! (I had a diet coke dumped all over the vachetta on my Palermo GM......and you can't tell :smile: )

mashza said:
My latest purchase was the mono Eva and I LOVE her!! I bought her specifically for traveling (hands free, securely closed, holds all my essentials, lightweight and comfortable). I also tried on the Favorite PM (local stores were out of MM), which was what I had PLANNED on buying, and didn't care for it at all, for a few reasons. If you treat the vachetta prior to use you should be good! (I had a diet coke dumped all over the vachetta on my Palermo GM......and you can't tell :smile: )

What did you use to treat your vachetta?