Monk!!!

The Hills
Brody Jenner & Girlfriend Break Up

brody_jenner.jpg

Hills star Brody Jenner didn’t quite seem like the settling kind. From his on-again, off-again romance with Hills costar Lauren Conrad, to his most recent relationship to model Cora Skinner, PEOPLE has confirmed the two have recently split and Jenner is a single man yet again.
This past weekend, Jenner showed up with a new woman on his arm (who wasn’t Skinner) at the Wrigley-sponsored NBA Entertainment League Season Wrap party in L.A. Says an eyewitness: “He was holding hands with a cute blonde. They rushed inside but he held her hand on the carpet and when they were waiting to get in. They were cute, she was definitely his date for the day.”
Jenner’s BFF Frankie Delgado wasn’t very shy about sharing his buddies new single status. “He was shouting, ‘Brody’s single,’ ” says a an onlooker.

I love monk, I have the box set, I used to watch it on Hallmark in the UK, but they did not show one yesterday like they normally do. Its sad to hear about the DR. I also miss his first assistant, but Natalie is ok.