Mon mono speedy in 25 or 30???

Aug 18, 2010
Hi all!!! I am planning on getting a mon mono speedy but do not know which size to get. I have speedy 35 in mono, speedy 30 in idylle, and sc pm (not really a speedy, but similar in shape to the speedy).

Which would you recommend in mon mono and why? Thanks in advance fornyour help!

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
I think the mon mono speedy 30 is gorgeous, But if you want a really different bag, get the mon mono speedy B 25. The 25 looks so cute cross body when its got the gorgeous mon mono print on it!

Aug 18, 2010
thanks for the input! i hadn't thought about the mon mono stripes "overpowering" the 25. i like the idea of the b25, but i'm thinking i want the classic top handle only shape for the mon mono. at first i was thinking 25 for variety in size, but i'm starting to think that the 30 would be better!

Aug 18, 2010
Are you getting the speedy b or regular? I would say the 30. But maybe if you are getting the speedy b , then the 25 would be nice because i feel it works better as a crossbody option.

i am planning on the regular to have the classic speedy style. so i am thinking now about the 30. although, now i may want the b! to many decisions!!!:P

cap

Dec 26, 2008
i am planning on the regular to have the classic speedy style. so i am thinking now about the 30. although, now i may want the b! to many decisions!!!:P
LOl! I know what you mean. I was going to purchase the speedy b back in the spring but instead i went for the regular in size 35. I love it!!! If i ever got another mon mono bag i would choose the speedy b this time in a 30. Since you already have a speedy in the classic version, the b may be a nice change. But I know some people just adore the classics more. I do myself :smile:. What colors are you thinking of getting?