Mon mono speedy in 25 or 30???

Aug 18, 2010
Hi all!!! I am planning on getting a mon mono speedy but do not know which size to get. I have speedy 35 in mono, speedy 30 in idylle, and sc pm (not really a speedy, but similar in shape to the speedy).

Which would you recommend in mon mono and why? Thanks in advance fornyour help!

30 -I think that is the perfect purse size that looks best on everyone. I love the 35 for a haul around bag but think the 25 is really to small for almost everyone (the only exception is 25b)

I think the mon mono speedy 30 is gorgeous, But if you want a really different bag, get the mon mono speedy B 25. The 25 looks so cute cross body when its got the gorgeous mon mono print on it!

I would say 30 or 25 B !!
I have a 25 B Mon Mono, and is perfect on shoulder or crossbody.
But in regular Speedy, I would choose 30.
But 25 is so cute ... So :smile:

Though you have a 30 is still recommend you getting it, unless you really don't have much to carry and than you can see that the mon looks bigger over the canvas a d that is a batter of taste

Are you getting the speedy b or regular? I would say the 30. But maybe if you are getting the speedy b , then the 25 would be nice because i feel it works better as a crossbody option.

thanks for the input! i hadn't thought about the mon mono stripes "overpowering" the 25. i like the idea of the b25, but i'm thinking i want the classic top handle only shape for the mon mono. at first i was thinking 25 for variety in size, but i'm starting to think that the 30 would be better!

Are you getting the speedy b or regular? I would say the 30. But maybe if you are getting the speedy b , then the 25 would be nice because i feel it works better as a crossbody option.

i am planning on the regular to have the classic speedy style. so i am thinking now about the 30. although, now i may want the b! to many decisions!!!:P

i am planning on the regular to have the classic speedy style. so i am thinking now about the 30. although, now i may want the b! to many decisions!!!:P
LOl! I know what you mean. I was going to purchase the speedy b back in the spring but instead i went for the regular in size 35. I love it!!! If i ever got another mon mono bag i would choose the speedy b this time in a 30. Since you already have a speedy in the classic version, the b may be a nice change. But I know some people just adore the classics more. I do myself :smile:. What colors are you thinking of getting?