Moms with Speedys- come in!

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
I love the speedys but wondering how much you use yours with the kiddos? I have a 2.5 yr old and about to have a newborn.

I know I need my hands free when running around with the toddlet but wondering if you just "figure it out" and deal with the toddlet with a bag in your hand!

Share you experiences! Thanks!

Well I might not be much of a help lol (not a mom).
However, i do own a speedy 25 and when I'm shopping it definitely doesn't come in handy. My arm tends to get tired quickly so maybe you should consider getting a shoulder bag or a shoulder strap. Plus with the newborn you might need a bigger bag depending on what size your speedy is. Congrats on the baby btw=]

Last edited:
I have a damier ebene 30, and of course I'm totally in love with it. It's kind of hard with toddlers because, u constantly have to be bending down picking them up, but I still use it. And let me tell u I have a 3 month, 2 and a half, and 1 in a half, and there a little to much at times lol! But u can still manage with the bag

that's what i did with my new ebene speedy 25 and i love it! i try not to use the strap all the time but only when i need to.. although my son is now 6-1/2, i still find that i need my hands (washing, groceries, etc.) so i need a strap. if i couldn't get a strap for it, i wasn't going to keep it.
i just love the shape and roominess of the speedy.

good luck!

I have a speedy 30, and I have 3 kids ages 11, 7, and 5.
I carry my speedy everywhere and It doesn't get in the way at all..
I just got me a matching leather strap for it today, and I have a feeling I will love it even more, So when I need my hands free, I'll have the option..
If I had younger kids I had to carry I would definately get a strap...
I would make it work if that is what you want.
The speedy is just gorgeous!!!

I've only carried my Speedy 35 when DH is with me, but I've been able to navigate the stroller while having it in the crook of my arms and DS is pretty low maintenance as long as we're moving. I also use a baby carrier, which makes it easier (we'll see what I say when he's a little more active LOL)