Mogano first at diabro for 130.19! Ha!

Normally I would have ordered 2! But this morning as I woke up to an alert from BOA and noticed my ENTIRE CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS WIPED OUT I kind of feel this is a test for me. So I am bowing out of this find. Hope you guys get it.
OMG!! I'm soo sorry:crybaby: I do hope that you'll get the funds back, right? Please tell me you will?:confused1::confused1:

Has anyone's order went through yet? Mine is still "pending," but I've never ordered from Diabro before. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to process their orders? I was just curious, because I know that some places do take a while to process orders - like Bloomingdales!! I placed an order with them last night - nothing big even, just some lip glosses and some juicy - and it's still processing...

Normally I would have ordered 2! But this morning as I woke up to an alert from BOA and noticed my ENTIRE CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS WIPED OUT I kind of feel this is a test for me. So I am bowing out of this find. Hope you guys get it.

How can this be? Let us know how it resolves.

Oooh, I have a quick update, actually - I received an email receipt from PayPal that funds were received by Diabro and I checked my Amex card (that I used to pay with thru PayPal) and my card has been charged already, so hopefully that's a good sign!!

Z&J - I am so sorry about what happened to you!! Do you have any idea how the fraud occurred? I really hope that everything works out OK for you - even if it does, it is still so unfair, though, that you have to deal with this!!

Z&J that's AWFUL!!! I really hope everything works out for you- I can't even imagine waking up to that kind of news. I'll say a prayer for you!! :sad:

Thanks everyone. I've called my bank, credit agencies and gone to the Police dept. but being banks are closed today I won't know more until tomorrow. Thanks for the well wishes. So scary that someone can do this ti you. My card is never out of my posession and I thought I was so careful. Anyone can be a victim. :sad:

I have a feeling these bags won't be honored as well. Someone is going to be in VERY big trouble over there.

What's the time difference b/w the US and Japan? My card has not been charged yet. I wonder if all these orders were placed while they were closed, and their work day will start with some mad scrambling!