Modest collection, mostly SLGs, straps, holders

This collection is just awesome....i’ve been so focused on building my BV bag collection i have not paid much attention to slg’s.....seeing your gorgeous collection puts them on my radar now....thank you for sharing, i just love what you have :love:

Reactions: JenJBS and RT1
This collection is just awesome....i’ve been so focused on building my BV bag collection i have not paid much attention to slg’s.....seeing your gorgeous collection puts them on my radar now....thank you for sharing, i just love what you have :love:

thanks a lot :smile: I am a huge fan of organizing all my stuff into small pretty cute compartments, and BV are so pretty and soft

I find the lanyards so useful, too. My favorites in your collection are your vintage multi color creel tiny bag and that luscious vintage top handle bag!
finding such treasures is my hobby in often grey everyday

Awesome collection ❤️

thanks so much :smile:

Reactions: RT1 and jbags07
I am mad about Hermes and BV small useful items - key holders, ID holders, card cases, pouches which I use for everything small, and best of all BV cell phone holders with straps .....they are my saviours when I need to find things quickly and strap them in style to any bag

I have a small Ebano vintage bag and cosmetic bag, and Hermes orange cosmetic bag....and a long belt which I use as Paloma Picasso cross-body strap. BV has colours perfectly matching Hermes and Bal, so for their bags they are amazing companions
Your SLG's are great! I especially LOVE your BV Intrecciato lanyards/key rings. They are no longer available on the BV site or at any other retailers that carry BV. Do you know if they are still being made? Also, what is the wonderful little, round, BV piece in the 2nd pic (looks to be purple)? There is a similar one in the 2nd to last pic, as well (orange). TIA!

Reactions: RT1