Modest collection, mostly SLGs, straps, holders

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am mad about Hermes and BV small useful items - key holders, ID holders, card cases, pouches which I use for everything small, and best of all BV cell phone holders with straps .....they are my saviours when I need to find things quickly and strap them in style to any bag

I have a small Ebano vintage bag and cosmetic bag, and Hermes orange cosmetic bag....and a long belt which I use as Paloma Picasso cross-body strap. BV has colours perfectly matching Hermes and Bal, so for their bags they are amazing companions

Attached Files:

papertiger, ksuromax, Nibb and 7 others like this.
  2. Love your SLGs! How do you store them so you can see what you have to decide what to carry fir the day? Do you switch out frequently?

RTone likes this.
  3. Gorgeous collection! It must be fun to choose what you’re going to tuck into your bag each day.....

RTone likes this.
  4. That is an amazing collection of SLGs! Thanks for sharing!

Would you happen to have anything in Rouge H togo to compare with any BV reds?

5. THANKS ! I hang them on my bookshelf on one of the purse hangers I have and every time I change my bag I choose another lanyard, risking to forget my ID and other stuff, but it is fun and cheerful

yes it is fun, and I do change them often, especially phone holders
    yes, I believe it is rouge, although perhaps rouge is a bit darker than this Ulysse

Attached Files:

sngsk likes this.
  6. Thank you! :flowers:

7. wonderful collection! :loveeyes:

8. Thanks a lot ❤️

ksuromax likes this.
  9. Your purple BV leather! :love::love::love::love::love: Exquisite!

RTone likes this.