Moderators: common courtesy?

Most always I either read the reason why something is closed or it's obvious to me why it's closed or moved. On the few occasions when I don't understand, I just give the mods the benefit of the doubt. I've said this before---I'm sure I can't imagine the amount of time and work a mod's unpaid job involves. I truly don't know how they do it and remain pretty darn nice.

:woohoo:for the mods and Vlad and Megs.

Like Swanky said, only the Global mods (Amanda, Cristina, Prada's Meadow, and Swanky Mama of Three) can close any thread on the forum.

The other mods only have privileges in their given sections.

Vlad and I also can close any thread. :yes:

this website is CRAZY busy and we are merely vounteers. Sometimes I come on and instead of getting to enjoy reading and posting I spend my entire session here moving, closing, editing. . . .

we truly do the best we can:yes:

SO true.. i admin on another forum which is busy too, and most of the time I spend my entire time on it moving, closing, editing, pm'ing etc instead of getting to enjoy the threads.. mind you, i LOVE it and would never change it for anything - i just wish that sometimes members would realize that we do volunteer and do the best we can!! well said swanky mama!!!

^ I agree. I used to mod on the forum of an auction site (which no longer exist) and a lot of time went into moving threads,
closing and editing, answering PM's and that kind of stuff. I can imagine how much work there's has to be done in front of
and behind the scenes on such a busy forum like this.

Big thumps up for all the mods and Megs & Vlad, you guys are doing an incredible job! :tup: