Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you still loving yours? Do you still wear them with all this new chunk/kitten heels trends?

I bought my 105 one a month ago and now considering a 75 one.

Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts?

2. They are true Classics and they’re very much still “ in”. They look great with most everything...jeans, dresses, pants...I wear the lower heel ones most often. They are so comfortable and effortless. Mine are black patent and I just got them in black leather too.

XCCX likes this.
  3. I wear mine every spring, summer and early fall. They are still considered "in" and YSL still rolls out seasonal colors. A true classic, they are effortless and I continue to love them and love wearing them.

XCCX likes this.
  4. They are my go to shoes when I want serious height yet still be comfortable for long stretches of time. Also they're always my alterations shoe when I go to tailor for wide leg or bootcut pants. And they're great with jumpsuits.

XCCX and baghagg like this.
  5. I have 4 pairs and they are my go to for warmer days with just about any outfit (dressy, casual). I’ve never had shoes as high as these that I can wear hours straight with little to no pain. I don’t follow trends and wear what I like, what looks good on me, and what’s most comfortable.

Saw you returned the rockstuds. Sorry they didn’t work out.

XCCX and baghagg like this.
  6. Thank you for replying! I love rockstuds (own 3 pairs) I only returned those because of the very pale gold color, I’m looking for darker gold.

By the way have anyone seen this gold? It’s past season but still available in my size..

E2DD1FFA-B5CA-4211-8EA4-24CEDDB74143.png 02E70D68-F5A5-4C1B-BA3A-9D2D0F6BE10C.jpeg

baghagg likes this.
  7. Modeling mine
    20190206_155501.jpg

hhl4vr and Venessa84 like this.
  8. I haven't seen them in person but they are fabulous!!!