Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL Same here. They are so pretty and on top of that comfortable to wear. I had 10 pairs, sold 3 of them on TRR. I have probably use two pair so far, the rest of them are BNIB

2. YSL are true to size for me. I take 37.5 in YSL, CLB, Valentino. I take 38 for Gucci, Prada and Jimmy Choo.

aishwaryab likes this.
  3. Should i buy a 37.5 in Tribute, final?
    My louboutin size is 37.5 however my valentino, aquazzura is 37.

4. Hi Ash, I just emailed you :smile:

5. I would say no, but 1/2 a size difference isn't too bad. You could put in an insert. I'm the same size in Valentino as I am in YSL, Louboutin I take half or a full size up.

6. Are YSL tributes supposed to run small? I am usually a 36.5 in designer shoes (CL, Jimmy Choo, Valentino) and just bought a pair of YSLs in the same size but it was way too small! My heel was hanging over the edge. It fit more like a 35.5 on me. Is this normal for tributes??

Ania likes this.
  7. Mine are the same size as my Valentino Rockstud ( a 37.5) which is a half size larger than my mormal size. Some have said they did go a full size up.

Curlx likes this.
  8. Yes.. I am a true US size 6, 36 in Gucci and Prada but YSL Tributes, Chanel and Louboutin I have to go one half size up to 36.5. Sounds like you will need the Tributes in a 37.

9. I think the Tributes run a bit small. All my other YSL shoes are 37. I am a 37 in most brands (Valentino, Jimmy Choo, Gianvito Rossi, CL, etc). 37 1/2 in Chanel and 36 1/2 in Sandersons but my Tributes are a 38. I have a bit of space at the front and could have gone for a 37 1/2 but with my foot shape it was a borderline heel overhang...:doh:

10. Hi Ladies, does anyone here ever try or has the glittered/quartz crystal textured tribute? Do you think they are still as comfy as the regular ones (calf, grained, patent, suede)?

Below are the pics of the ones with glitters:

3E1243A8-0EA9-4996-957F-446E9D757AB6.jpeg F444EC49-786E-4529-A7B2-625DBBFD88EB.jpeg 8F5450F2-8F9C-4567-8289-E63148447CF7.jpeg
    Sparkletastic likes this.
  11. LOL. I have about several BNIB too. I've been better about shopping my closet this year and already pulled out a pair to wear recently. I wonder why I waited so long. They are super comfortable!

12. I haven’t posted here in forever! Me and my s/o being silly while visiting my sister in San Diego

IMG_2319.jpg IMG_2320.jpg IMG_2321.jpg

13. For those owning both 75 and 105 styles in the patent leather, are their sizes the same? I have medium/narrow feet according to US standard. My size varies between 34-35 depending on designers.
    Thanks so much!

14. I tried both on and ended up getting only the 75’s in black patent. However, for reference, I wear the same size (37.5) in both heel heights. I’m a US 7, so I go up a half size in these. Love them!

goldenfountain likes this.
  15. Thank you! I own a 75 calfskin (non patent) pair, and now eyeing on the 105 in patent. Seeing the 105 has higher arch I was wondering if I'd need to size down for it.