Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

Uh I have an issue with ysl tribute sandals I recently got at the saint laurent outlet. the buckles look really rusted and not shiny and nice. i just noticed this. is this a normal thing? do you think i can get the buckle replaced with a new one?

Uh I have an issue with ysl tribute sandals I recently got at the saint laurent outlet. the buckles look really rusted and not shiny and nice. i just noticed this. is this a normal thing? do you think i can get the buckle replaced with a new one?
I recently got a pair from the outlet as well and the buckles are perfect, so I'd bring them back if it were my shoes. . Make sure you bring the receipt.

Can I please have some real life mod shots wearing these? I'm a bit confused about the exact colour in real life.
On the website i'm looking at, it only says "light pink".
I'm trying to decide between this and the colour "deep marine". Not sure which ones I can wear more and more versatile workwise and casual wise. TIA!
upload_2017-1-11_23-21-20.png
upload_2017-1-11_23-23-35.png

I have the light pink, if you have caucasian colouring with pink undertones, it's more of a nude. I have neutral undertones, but it worked better as a nude than the stock "nude" (which is very yellow leaning) for me.
As for which would be more versatile, completely depends on your wardrobe.

Has anyone put heel stoppers on their tributes for an event? I'm concerned about the plastic marking or damaging the heel due to the tight fit needed.
For anyone unfamiliar, they look like plastic suction cups, and stop your heel sinking into the grass during outside events. I stupidly culled all my wedges and have a farm wedding to attend soon.

I never owned the taller, but the shorter 4" (I think) are more versatile with both dressy and casual outfits.
I agree. I purchased the taller in black patent, and upon receiving them I immediately exchanged them for the shorter 4" version. No regrets! They are easy to wear, so classic, gorgeous, comfortable. I think the overall effect is " elegant" in the shorter version vs. high fashion. Both are fabulous.

I've been following this thread for a while and finally took the plunge - albeit safely - with a pair of nude 75 in November :smile:

I love it so much that I've just bought my second pair - this time in a more adventurous fuchsia [emoji7] What do you ladies think of the color? Too loud?

View attachment 3601197
Not too loud at all! They look beautiful on you! That color will be great with navy, tan, while, florals...I think you'll be able to wear it a lot. It's a well- done fuchsia and classy, classic shoe. I much prefer the lower heel version. Congrats!

Reactions: allyrae
Not too loud at all! They look beautiful on you! That color will be great with navy, tan, while, florals...I think you'll be able to wear it a lot. It's a well- done fuchsia and classy, classic shoe. I much prefer the lower heel version. Congrats!

Thanks for your vote of confidence! [emoji12] Yes, I'm with you on the lower heel version. It's very wearable and looks very good without being OTT.

Btw. Do you sole your Tributes? And add a protective film over the heel to prevent scuffing of the leather?

Thanks for your vote of confidence! [emoji12] Yes, I'm with you on the lower heel version. It's very wearable and looks very good without being OTT.

Btw. Do you sole your Tributes? And add a protective film over the heel to prevent scuffing of the leather?
I did not. Did you sole your Nude pair? I have the Black Patent Leather and am considering the Nude for My next pair.