Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

View attachment 3479223 View attachment 3479224 What do you ladies think of these silver lizard embossed ones? Too shiny? Do you like these better or the regular silver metallic leather better?
I like the embossed ones better, variation in surface texture means it will catch the light more. But I did find that the recent round of embossed styles fit differently than the normal leather/patent (I found them less comfy). So if it's possible to try them on first, I'd recommend it.

View attachment 3492750 Got my first pair - the lower 4" heel. More versatile than the high one. I can wear them to work. I bought them in Asia and after the tax refund cost US$ 850. Slightly less than USA. Can anyone give me an idea of when stores like Saks and Neiman Marcus have shoe sales? Thanks!

Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Barney's hold "designer sales" at the end of May and the end of November. The designer accessory sale selection tends to be limited to less popular styles and colors. If you are looking to buy popular luxury products, I recommend signing up for email offers and shopping during promotional pricing events. Two weeks ago, for example, Saks offered customers a discount of $200 off handbag purchases of $800+. I purchased a YSL wallet ($725 retail value; $548 after coupon) and a Tory Burch makeup bag ($95 retail; $72 after coupon). Although neither product was marked as a sale item, I received a discount of approximately 25% off my total ($820 before coupon; $620 after coupon). One caveat: Be sure to check the fine print at the bottom of any promotional email because designer exclusions apply. Hope this helps!

Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Barney's hold "designer sales" at the end of May and the end of November. The designer accessory sale selection tends to be limited to less popular styles and colors. If you are looking to buy popular luxury products, I recommend signing up for email offers and shopping during promotional pricing events. Two weeks ago, for example, Saks offered customers a discount of $200 off handbag purchases of $800+. I purchased a YSL wallet ($725 retail value; $548 after coupon) and a Tory Burch makeup bag ($95 retail; $72 after coupon). Although neither product was marked as a sale item, I received a discount of approximately 25% off my total ($820 before coupon; $620 after coupon). One caveat: Be sure to check the fine print at the bottom of any promotional email because designer exclusions apply. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! Very kind of you to share this info. I will take your advice.

Hi! I'm looking at purchasing my first pair of tributes in the 75 black patent version. I am a US 7, size 37.5 in Gucci, Gianvito Rossi and Charlotte Olympia. Should I get the 37.5 in the patent tribute 75? I read a review saying the patent version fits a half size small but the general consensus seems to be that tributes fit true to size. Please help!

Hi! I'm looking at purchasing my first pair of tributes in the 75 black patent version. I am a US 7, size 37.5 in Gucci, Gianvito Rossi and Charlotte Olympia. Should I get the 37.5 in the patent tribute 75? I read a review saying the patent version fits a half size small but the general consensus seems to be that tributes fit true to size. Please help!
I wear 37 in Gucci, GR and Prada. All my tribs are 37. I recommend 37.5 for you.

I am a US 7 also and got these in a 37.5. Are you looking to get the lower heel or the higher heel version? They're beautiful shoes!