Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

1. So jealous. You are gorgeous. I love the tribal dress, rocker leather jacket and shoes. Thanks for posting.

2. Wow. These are beautiful! What color are these? Can you dance in these shoes? I'm chicken, and go for the shorter hills.

3. these are gorgeous, I bet the beige will be a nice option too, but I prefer nude

4. OH THANK YOU! You're too kind. :smile:

5. I think if you were to get a pair of tributes, it would be in patent leather. I have 3 pairs...all patent. They still look brand new, theyre waterproof and if you get dust on them, its easy to clean! Hope this helps!:smile:

6. Thank you, Lovie! :winkiss: Mine are Poppy patent, I'm not sure if I can dance in them, but walking - no problem... carefully. :lol:

7. hmm... can you post the beige ones? I personally love Nude, but I prefer it in patent finish.

8. I have 2 pairs of patent ones. I haven't had the second pair very long, but I've had the first pair for over a year and they still look brand new. They're very durable and comfortable.

9. Wow, that's great. I might get the red color in patent. By the way, how about the sizes- I wear 39.5 for low heeled tributes 75 now. Is it ok to get the size 40 for the higher heeled tributes 105?
    Thanks for replying!

10. Hi weibaobai!

Patent tributes are lovely! I am thinking of buying the red color but in the 105.
    I am a size 39.5 on the tributes 75 should I get the size 40 for the 105?
    Is there any difference? Would it be comfortable?
    Thanks!!!

11. Hi button,

This is a lovely color! :smile: i like the pinkish shade of this shoe...

12. Lovely! :smile:

13. image-1655814201.jpg

My black ysl tribute 75...
    Thanks for letting me share!
    Comfy shoes! :smile:

image-4055254288.jpg

14. Thank you for your advice ladies! I know what I want now, I am getting the nude color. the reason I like the beige its becos of the extra T-strap. It seems the color is the "main course. " the T-strap is only the " side dish! " . :lol:

15. I love the color of your shoes!!!! I love how your dog is wearing shoes too, mine will just bite it off and hide them.