Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

I found another pair of YSLs at TJMaxx! I dont think these are Tributes but they're similar. These are size 39 but I think they fit good. Only problem is that the ankle straps are a little loose. They look easy to tighten - I just have to find somewhere to take them. Does anyone know if you can use Nordstroms cobbler if you didn't buy the shoes there & just pay for the services?

I love these & they're so comfortable!

Wow, TJ Maxx...nice find!! I have these in dark brown. The style is called 'Hamptons'.

From my blog..
P3110920.jpg

Gorgeous color..love your shoes.

I found another pair of YSLs at TJMaxx! I dont think these are Tributes but they're similar. These are size 39 but I think they fit good. Only problem is that the ankle straps are a little loose. They look easy to tighten - I just have to find somewhere to take them. Does anyone know if you can use Nordstroms cobbler if you didn't buy the shoes there & just pay for the services?

I love these & they're so comfortable!

MY tributes straps are also a little loose on me...maybe its just certain shoes makes the straps bigger...you can defenitly put an extra hole....
BTW what a great find! how much were these??:smile:

Hi Ladies, I have returned my black tribute and decided to buy a pair of light color. I am struggling between 2 colors. Please help me to decide. 1) Vanilla Nude (low heel, no t-strap with wooden heel), 2) Beige color (low heel, with t-strap and leather wrapped heel) .
What is your opinion please?
556685862_o.jpg