Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

From my blog..
P3110920.jpg
So jealous. You are gorgeous. I love the tribal dress, rocker leather jacket and shoes. Thanks for posting.

Hi Ladies, I have returned my black tribute and decided to buy a pair of light color. I am struggling between 2 colors. Please help me to decide. 1) Vanilla Nude (low heel, no t-strap with wooden heel), 2) Beige color (low heel, with t-strap and leather wrapped heel) .
What is your opinion please?
556685862_o.jpg

these are gorgeous, I bet the beige will be a nice option too, but I prefer nude

I think if you were to get a pair of tributes, it would be in patent leather. I have 3 pairs...all patent. They still look brand new, theyre waterproof and if you get dust on them, its easy to clean! Hope this helps!:smile:

Hi ladies!

I would just like to ask about how does a patent leather tribute age?
How about the wear and tear?
I bought the leather ones so now I want to own one in patent leather. Any ideas?
Thanks!!!

Hi Ladies, I have returned my black tribute and decided to buy a pair of light color. I am struggling between 2 colors. Please help me to decide. 1) Vanilla Nude (low heel, no t-strap with wooden heel), 2) Beige color (low heel, with t-strap and leather wrapped heel) .
556685862_o.jpg
hmm... can you post the beige ones? I personally love Nude, but I prefer it in patent finish.

Hi ladies!

I would just like to ask about how does a patent leather tribute age?
How about the wear and tear?
I bought the leather ones so now I want to own one in patent leather. Any ideas?
Thanks!!!

I have 2 pairs of patent ones. I haven't had the second pair very long, but I've had the first pair for over a year and they still look brand new. They're very durable and comfortable.

CuTe_ClAsSy said:
I have 2 pairs of patent ones. I haven't had the second pair very long, but I've had the first pair for over a year and they still look brand new. They're very durable and comfortable.

Wow, that's great. I might get the red color in patent. By the way, how about the sizes- I wear 39.5 for low heeled tributes 75 now. Is it ok to get the size 40 for the higher heeled tributes 105?
Thanks for replying!

weibaobai said:
I think if you were to get a pair of tributes, it would be in patent leather. I have 3 pairs...all patent. They still look brand new, theyre waterproof and if you get dust on them, its easy to clean! Hope this helps!:smile:

Hi weibaobai!

Patent tributes are lovely! I am thinking of buying the red color but in the 105.
I am a size 39.5 on the tributes 75 should I get the size 40 for the 105?
Is there any difference? Would it be comfortable?
Thanks!!!

button said:

Hi button,

This is a lovely color! :smile: i like the pinkish shade of this shoe...

these are gorgeous, I bet the beige will be a nice option too, but I prefer nude

hmm... can you post the beige ones? I personally love Nude, but I prefer it in patent finish.

Hi button,

This is a lovely color! :smile: i like the pinkish shade of this shoe...

Thank you for your advice ladies! I know what I want now, I am getting the nude color. the reason I like the beige its becos of the extra T-strap. It seems the color is the "main course. " the T-strap is only the " side dish! " . :lol: