Modeling pics of the DARLING Hobo

tastangan, The great thing about this bag is its super easy to get into after you unbuckle the strap. when the strap is closed the opening of the bag is folded over and closed with a magnet so it wouldnt be easy for someone else to sneak their hand in!

katelove477 - yeah isnt that crazy? It was because of the price I was expecting it to be much smaller!

Wow, that's a really big bag. Your pictures have been really helpful and your outfit (yellow sweater) looks great with the teal. Can you post one more picture, a comparison shot of your mini nikki with the darling?

Wow, thanks for all the modeling pictures! I was on the fence about this bag, but your pictures are pushing me towards it. The only thing I'd like to change about this bag (w/o having owned one or seen it in person), is that I would like a flat strap, rather than a rolled one. I have a MbMJ Hillier Hobo, and the rolled strap annoys me at times.

thatshannon, there's so much more to the darling's design too! it baffles me!:woohoo:enjoy your new purse!!
Ditto this comment! I was glad to hear that there's a magnet that keeps the opening closed, even with the strap. Doesn't that seem a bit cumbersome at times to unbuckle the strap and then the magnet? My Hillier has a magnet closure too, and sometimes I even get annoyed with that...

Thanks so much for the additional pics, shannon! They are very helpful. I now feel more comfortable giving the new hobo a try. I love the handle -- is it comfortable to wear for long periods? I love the side zip pockets and tassels. Congrats again on a beautiful bag!

Great.....There goes my new rule about no more than one style and no more than one leather type. I have a burgundy Darling and a teal mini Beloved on the way and now because of your thread and AA's welcome code, I have a teal Darlling that just shipped!!!! Oh well, don't they say rules are meant to be broken??:biggrin: