MK in vanilla, anyone?

Amz

Dec 25, 2012
I'd really love to add a white bag to my collection. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything appealing while shopping around. ...Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places or it's the wrong season?

Whatever the case may be, here's where all of you come in! Please share photos of your MKs in vanilla!

Amz said:
I'd really love to add a white bag to my collection. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything appealing while shopping around. ...Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places or it's the wrong season?

Whatever the case may be, here's where all of you come in! Please share photos of your MKs in vanilla!

image-1296666628.jpg

Love my N/S woven vanilla satchel!

For your viewing pleasure, I have the Large Vanilla Gansevoort Tote with Rose Gold Hardware. I'm dying to buy the large MK grayson in Vanilla. Good luck on your choice! :smile:

Attachments

• MK Gansvroot.jpg
    MK Gansvroot.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,358
Do you find you get colour transfer with the vanilla leather?

I wear a lot of dark denim and was nervous about getting transfer from my jeans.

Also - other than the protective spray, how do you keep it clean? I had been told the Mr Clean erasers can help. Has anyone tried that?

I would love to get one for summer, but hate the look of dirty leather or marks

402963064.jpg

Here is my MK Grayson in Vanilla- LOVE this bag:heart::heart:.

And here's my first MK, studded Uptown Astor medium hobo

Do you find you get colour transfer with the vanilla leather?

I wear a lot of dark denim and was nervous about getting transfer from my jeans.

Also - other than the protective spray, how do you keep it clean? I had been told the Mr Clean erasers can help. Has anyone tried that?

I would love to get one for summer, but hate the look of dirty leather or marks

As for colour transfer, I guess I've never had to worry about that since my bags are shoulder bags. I use them protective sprays and so far have had no issues (not that my bags rub my jeans much...). I spilt juice on this one once, and it just wiped right off!

Attachments

• IMG_4595.jpg
    IMG_4595.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 1,143
Amz, you should definitely get one! All the pretty vanilla bags gave me the push to purchase my MK Astrid Large Satchel in Vanilla during the MLK Jr Day sale. Couldn't help smiling when I received the bag :smile:. Thank you ladies!

image-3233091368.jpg

Last edited: