MK in vanilla, anyone?

Amz

Dec 25, 2012
I'd really love to add a white bag to my collection. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything appealing while shopping around. ...Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places or it's the wrong season?

Whatever the case may be, here's where all of you come in! Please share photos of your MKs in vanilla!

gatorpooh

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Florida
Amz said:
I'd really love to add a white bag to my collection. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything appealing while shopping around. ...Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places or it's the wrong season?

Whatever the case may be, here's where all of you come in! Please share photos of your MKs in vanilla!

image-1296666628.jpg

Love my N/S woven vanilla satchel!

Amz

Dec 25, 2012
gatorpooh said:
Love my N/S woven vanilla satchel!

I WANT! :sad: I've been infatuated with the woven Hamiltons for a while now but I can't seem to catch them in stores...

Where did you find this beauty?

gatorpooh

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Florida
I actually found it at my local outlet back in November. I was a little hesitant about buying a vanilla colored bag but I just couldn't resist :smile:

Time2Bme

Dec 26, 2012
Do you find you get colour transfer with the vanilla leather?

I wear a lot of dark denim and was nervous about getting transfer from my jeans.

Also - other than the protective spray, how do you keep it clean? I had been told the Mr Clean erasers can help. Has anyone tried that?

I would love to get one for summer, but hate the look of dirty leather or marks

elation

O.G.
Jan 25, 2011
And here's my first MK, studded Uptown Astor medium hobo

Do you find you get colour transfer with the vanilla leather?

I wear a lot of dark denim and was nervous about getting transfer from my jeans.

Also - other than the protective spray, how do you keep it clean? I had been told the Mr Clean erasers can help. Has anyone tried that?

I would love to get one for summer, but hate the look of dirty leather or marks
As for colour transfer, I guess I've never had to worry about that since my bags are shoulder bags. I use them protective sprays and so far have had no issues (not that my bags rub my jeans much...). I spilt juice on this one once, and it just wiped right off!

Attachments

bagzrox

May 17, 2009
Amz, you should definitely get one! All the pretty vanilla bags gave me the push to purchase my MK Astrid Large Satchel in Vanilla during the MLK Jr Day sale. Couldn't help smiling when I received the bag :smile:. Thank you ladies!

image-3233091368.jpg

Last edited: