MJ Stam-Lovers Club!

I have been lurking hard core at everyone's Stams and they are all so beautiful! Nascar Fan, your collection is to die for! I only have 2 Stams now, but I think that Grey-Pink is seriously calling my name!

I have been lurking hard core at everyone's Stams and they are all so beautiful! Nascar Fan, your collection is to die for! I only have 2 Stams now, but I think that Grey-Pink is seriously calling my name!
"Lurking hard core" - that's hilarious! ;)
Isn't that one pretty!!!!! Such a soft, rich color. I love it!
Let us know if you get one. :smile:

And don't be so quiet. We love to hear from everyone!

nascar fan said:
pink stam w/nickel hardware
grey pink stam w/gold hardware

Love love silver HW. !!

Do you feel the gold HW looks kinda dated ? I'd rather have silver HW on my Stam but know I won't find one on sale for a long time..

The gold on mine looks SO gold... Though I do like it.. I'd hate to not want to use it 6 mths from now.

S/S Stam - pink with nickel hardware!

Christine has it (Marc Jacobs Collection Accessories store)
212-924-6126
She has been kind enough to send us pics of it.
Call her if you are interesed.
:tup:

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been wanting a pink stam for a very long time. I actually had given up on ever finding one (I think they made a pink I like in '08) and I have moved onto planning to buy a beige one. But now pink is back on the table. What to do, what to do....:thinking:

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been wanting a pink stam for a very long time. I actually had given up on ever finding one (I think they made a pink I like in '08) and I have moved onto planning to buy a beige one. But now pink is back on the table. What to do, what to do....:thinking:
If you have been waiting on pink, I say get it. :smile:

Love love silver HW. !!

Do you feel the gold HW looks kinda dated ? I'd rather have silver HW on my Stam but know I won't find one on sale for a long time..

The gold on mine looks SO gold... Though I do like it.. I'd hate to not want to use it 6 mths from now.
I guess that would be a personal preference about the "6 months from now" issue.
I can't imagine the gold going away. He uses it on most of his bags.

Have one/some of each. :tup:

Some colors would not look right with silver, IMO. I am a little iffy on grey with gold. Chocolate brown and silver sounds terrible. So I think it's just personal preference.

Personally, I think that new pink looks fantastic with the silver. Very pretty!

I guess that would be a personal preference about the "6 months from now" issue.
I can't imagine the gold going away. He uses it on most of his bags.

Have one/some of each. :tup:

Some colors would not look right with silver, IMO. I am a little iffy on grey with gold. Chocolate brown and silver sounds terrible. So I think it's just personal preference.

Personally, I think that new pink looks fantastic with the silver. Very pretty!

mine is the black and gold so the gold is very bright .. I love grey and pink with the silver though.. but I have a large foley and corinna grey jet setter bag that has gold HW and love it..and don't really notice the gold maybe because it's muted... and still use it a lot.

I just want to be sure since it was a big purchase for me. :smile:

mine is the black and gold so the gold is very bright .. I love grey and pink with the silver though.. but I have a large foley and corinna grey jet setter bag that has gold HW and love it..and don't really notice the gold maybe because it's muted... and still use it a lot.

I just want to be sure since it was a big purchase for me. :smile:

I think either one is very pretty.
The more I look at the pink with silver, the more I want it!!!!!!
*note to self: quit looking! :lol:

I agree the black with gold makes the gold very bright. Sometimes I take the chain off so it won't be "in your face" flashy. I find myself not really hiding it but keeping it to the side. I shouldn't be that way.

^ love them!

I like the new pink stams but may prefer the hardware colors were switched around tho. The light pink would pop with gold h/w and the grey pink would be a cooler hue with silver h/w.

Was the pink color from 2008 someone was referring to called raspberry? I saw a very lustrous pink once, quite gorgeous! I should have a pic saved somewhere...

I added this little beauty to my Stam collection...

Python Stam
018-1.jpg