MJ-Snap Out Of It !

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
Marc darling you know I'm very fond of your designs,but what in Gods name inspired this ? Sorry if any of you gals have this, but it's just plain stupid looking :sick:.

I think MJ is trying to get out of his outer pocket design and try to find the next "IT" thing... So he's been trying all sorts of things. I think it also doesn't help that he designs for LV also--the two lines are starting to get blurry at times...

I don't like that one either- sometimes I wish designers would just stick to making beautiful handbags, rather than trying to make the next "It" bag like wickedassin said.

There's a Givenchy bag that looks like that. A big huge thing. I saw it at Jeffries @ Phipps. You could carry a small child in there like a papoose.

Here's a pic. It's WAY bigger than it looks in the photo.

Greenie said:
There's a Givenchy bag that looks like that. A big huge thing. I saw it at Jeffries @ Phipps. You could carry a small child in there like a papoose.

Here's a pic. It's WAY bigger than it looks in the photo.

Greenie I think you're right :lol:.
I'm praying his fall collection will produce something worth spending my $$$$ on.

While I feel he's created some much needed winners for LV,I think his own line is suffering from the crossovers.