MJ-Snap Out Of It !

1. Marc darling you know I'm very fond of your designs,but what in Gods name inspired this ? Sorry if any of you gals have this, but it's just plain stupid looking :sick:.

2. I don't care for that either.

3. Oooohhh Poooh poooh!

4. Hahaha...uh???

5. I think MJ is trying to get out of his outer pocket design and try to find the next "IT" thing... So he's been trying all sorts of things. I think it also doesn't help that he designs for LV also--the two lines are starting to get blurry at times...

6. I don't like that one either- sometimes I wish designers would just stick to making beautiful handbags, rather than trying to make the next "It" bag like wickedassin said.

7. WOW! That is one very ugly bag!

8. I bet he's inspired by a vest lol, is it a bag??I THINK HE'S TRYING TOO HARD

9. I thought it looked like a bucket from a well. :biggrin:

10. There's a Givenchy bag that looks like that. A big huge thing. I saw it at Jeffries @ Phipps. You could carry a small child in there like a papoose.

Here's a pic. It's WAY bigger than it looks in the photo.

[​IMG]

11. Don't really care for it :sad:

12. I guess he has a sense of humor?

13. Greenie I think you're right :lol:.
    I'm praying his fall collection will produce something worth spending my $$$$ on.

While I feel he's created some much needed winners for LV,I think his own line is suffering from the crossovers.

14. Looks like a pair of underwear that Goldmember ,from the Austin Powers movies, would wear! Ick!

15. yikes! :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice