MJ Reveal : Great Beginnings...No Ending in Sight

Ljlj

Sep 28, 2011
LA, Ca
Hello everyone. First, a little background. I have always admired Marc Jacobs bags and around this time last year, I bought a MBMJ bag because the MJ bags are too expensive for me. Since then, I have acquired a bunch of MBMJs but never forgetting that what I really want is a Marc Jacobs bag. I finally sold some of my MBMJs ( still keeping a few) and bought my first Marc Jacobs bag/bags :smile: I am very happy with my purchases and I hope someday, my 3 DD's will enjoy them as well.

Group shot

Ljlj

Sep 28, 2011
LA, Ca
Thanks ladies. I got a little crazy and bought these in a span of 2 weeks only :blush: I am trying my hardest to restrain myself, but what can I say, I love Marc Jacobs! There's no turning back now :heart:

lvh75

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Great beginnings indeed!! Such a gorgeous collection, congrats! I always daydream about how grand it would be to acquire all my wishlist items in one fell swoop :Presents
You must be on cloud nine!

Ljlj

Sep 28, 2011
LA, Ca
Thank you. I am in bag heaven right now. Have used the black large baroque twice already (holiday parties), the small cecilia last weekend. i have yet to use the stam and mini stam, somehow I can't bring myself to wear them outside the house just yet, if that makes sense. They are too beautiful! I am sure I am done with black already, ready for colors. ;)

Ljlj

Sep 28, 2011
LA, Ca
Question ladies. When you store the stam in the dust bag, do you remove the straps and put it inside the bag? Sorry silly question from a newbie. :smile::smile: