MJ Reveal : Great Beginnings...No Ending in Sight

Ljlj

O.G.
Sep 28, 2011
Hello everyone. First, a little background. I have always admired Marc Jacobs bags and around this time last year, I bought a MBMJ bag because the MJ bags are too expensive for me. Since then, I have acquired a bunch of MBMJs but never forgetting that what I really want is a Marc Jacobs bag. I finally sold some of my MBMJs ( still keeping a few) and bought my first Marc Jacobs bag/bags :smile: I am very happy with my purchases and I hope someday, my 3 DD's will enjoy them as well.

Group shot
8A8541B2.jpg

Thanks ladies. I got a little crazy and bought these in a span of 2 weeks only :blush: I am trying my hardest to restrain myself, but what can I say, I love Marc Jacobs! There's no turning back now :heart:

Great beginnings indeed!! Such a gorgeous collection, congrats! I always daydream about how grand it would be to acquire all my wishlist items in one fell swoop :Presents
You must be on cloud nine!

Thank you. I am in bag heaven right now. Have used the black large baroque twice already (holiday parties), the small cecilia last weekend. i have yet to use the stam and mini stam, somehow I can't bring myself to wear them outside the house just yet, if that makes sense. They are too beautiful! I am sure I am done with black already, ready for colors. ;)