MJ Multipocket

I agree with the comments above, CoCo's Closet is a great source for authentic MJ and other designer items. They are provide great customer service and are super friendly. That MP is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck!

This is my MP bag ! The chocolate colored leather bag is beautiful. I haven't used it yet, but when I do...I know I won't stop.

Attachments

• DSCN05410001.JPG
    DSCN05410001.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 103
keykey36 said:
This is my MP bag ! The chocolate colored leather bag is beautiful. I haven't used it yet, but when I do...I know I won't stop.

Yours is a gorgeous bag, too. The more I read about it, the more excited I get- it looks so functional!

hi all....

i didnt know there were 2 sizes of the multi-pocket...unless there's 3?!! i always thought there was one size.

Those who own them, what are the measurements? You all are tempting me so much to get one. ;)

thanks in advance!

They should have a small black multipocket at the Bellevue Nordstroms because I just returned it. :greengrin: I found that I liked the size of the large multipocket more. :yes:

madie said:
hi all....

i didnt know there were 2 sizes of the multi-pocket...unless there's 3?!! i always thought there was one size.

Those who own them, what are the measurements? You all are tempting me so much to get one. ;)

thanks in advance!
LOL Here are the rough measurements of my large multipocket. Just remember I can measure furniture wrong :shame: so someone else may want to confirm this. :greengrin:

13" L
12" H
5 " W

madie said:

eBay View About Me for vogue1966
MULTI-POCKET BAG – The multi-pocket bag comes in two sizes. The smaller size is approx. 9” across, 8” high and 5” deep. The larger size is approx. 13” across, 12” high and 5” deep. Both bags have two front pockets with silver padlocks, a pocket on each end with silver padlocks, a full zip top opening, an inner zipper wall pocket and a single rolled leather shoulder strap which attaches to the bag with thick silver O-rings. Both the top zipper & the inner zippered pocket should have the riri markings. The difference between the two (besides their size) is that the larger bag has four silver feet on the bottom of the bag to protect it from dirt & damage.

Madie, which color are you thinking of? =)