MJ Elise Search!

Jan 10, 2006
I saw the cream one at Holt Renfrew a couple of days ago, I know that really doesn't help you, but it's a gorgeous bag! The SA referred to it as pink thought with really turned me off of that color. Pink is a bad word to use around me! Good luck in your hunt.

I just saw this bag In NM in Boston ( Copley Mall) - I loved it and thinking of buiyng myself :smile: . I initially wanted it in black , but I thought this color blush - is perfect for summer.

The SA told me the have it in black , blush and green.
I am curious , since it's patent leather , is it easier to take care of if it gets dirty ?
Eluxury has it in black and
looks like bergdorfgoodman has it blush and black
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...tId=cat80012&masterId=cat20056&index=0&cmCat=

The bag is gourgeous , the only thing , the inside is white farbric material and I wish it was a darker color or suede
( I am a little paranoid about it getting dirty ) :oh:
I guess that' why most of my bags are black :smile:

Hope this helps

Shopgirl said:
I just saw this bag In NM in Boston ( Copley Mall) - I loved it and thinking of buiyng myself :smile: . I initially wanted it in black , but I thought this color blush - is perfect for summer.

The SA told me the have it in black , blush and green.
I am curious , since it's patent leather , is it easier to take care of if it gets dirty ?
Eluxury has it in black and
looks like bergdorfgoodman has it blush and black
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod8540001&parentId=cat80012&masterId=cat20056&index=0&cmCat=

The bag is gourgeous , the only thing , the inside is white farbric material and I wish it was a darker color or suede
( I am a little paranoid about it getting dirty ) :oh:
I guess that' why most of my bags are black :smile:

Hope this helps

That's really interesting about the green! My NM (San Diego) told me that the NM only has the bag in blush (pink), black, and chalk (white/cream). I'm going to call Boston and see if they have it in green! Thanks for the info--I'm really on the hunt for BLUE!!!

whatzerface said:
I saw the cream one at Holt Renfrew a couple of days ago, I know that really doesn't help you, but it's a gorgeous bag! The SA referred to it as pink thought with really turned me off of that color. Pink is a bad word to use around me! Good luck in your hunt.

It's gone now :sad:

elux had some blues a while back - that's where i got mine from. it's a great colour! maybe try Marc Jacobs boutiques - they can tell you when they'll get more colours in.