MJ Elise Search!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi All,

If anyone has seen in the MJ Elise purse in either Chalk (white/cream) or Midnight (blue) at a Nordstrom or NM recently--please post the location and which one(s) you saw! I'm contemplating getting it....

Thanks!

Oh, btw--here's what the Elise looks like:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod27370006&parentId=cat5010737&masterId=cat6920731&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat6920731cat5010737

2. So pretty! I will keep my eyes open, good luck, I think that is a lovely bag, especially in the blue color.

3. I love this bag too..I'm getting the black of course
    [​IMG]:love:

4. I really want one, not just bc it's gorgeous, but bc that's my name!
    :smile:

5. Check out Bluefly, I maybe wrong but I could've sworn I saw an Elise there yesterday.

6. I'm specifically looking for the Elise in the new quilted patent leather...

7. I saw the cream one at Holt Renfrew a couple of days ago, I know that really doesn't help you, but it's a gorgeous bag! The SA referred to it as pink thought with really turned me off of that color. Pink is a bad word to use around me! Good luck in your hunt.

8. I just saw this bag In NM in Boston ( Copley Mall) - I loved it and thinking of buiyng myself :smile: . I initially wanted it in black , but I thought this color blush - is perfect for summer.

The SA told me the have it in black , blush and green.
    I am curious , since it's patent leather , is it easier to take care of if it gets dirty ?
    Eluxury has it in black and
    looks like bergdorfgoodman has it blush and black
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod8540001&parentId=cat80012&masterId=cat20056&index=0&cmCat=

The bag is gourgeous , the only thing , the inside is white farbric material and I wish it was a darker color or suede
    ( I am a little paranoid about it getting dirty ) :oh:
    I guess that' why most of my bags are black :smile:

Hope this helps

9. That's really interesting about the green! My NM (San Diego) told me that the NM only has the bag in blush (pink), black, and chalk (white/cream). I'm going to call Boston and see if they have it in green! Thanks for the info--I'm really on the hunt for BLUE!!!

10. I want you to get BLUE!!!!!! Don't give up! It's out there somewhere!:biggrin: ;)

11. Hope you find it in blue -it's a nice shade , although green is fun summer color :smile:
    I will post if I see it in midnight blue anywhere
    Good luck ...

12. It's gone now :sad:

13. Browns in london have the elise in the chalk color
    the web address is www.brownsfashion.com and they do overseas ordering
    i hope this is of help to you.

14. elux had some blues a while back - that's where i got mine from. it's a great colour! maybe try Marc Jacobs boutiques - they can tell you when they'll get more colours in.