MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LB, I have never heard of fancy theatres like that. Of course, my area is country. How was Harry Potter? I'm going with a girlfriend tomorrow night. DH is going to take DS and he's going to ask his mom to take DD so I can go out. This is going to be my last chance at a few hours of freedom before I have the baby so I am really looking forward to it.

Hey June, Faith and PM!

HP was good - see you saw it as well. Glad you got to have some freedom before the baby comes!

hello, ladies!

i'm in london right now on business. it was last minute and nightmarish. my iphone got stolen right off my desk yesterday. it wasn't fun scrambling around to get a new one. i don't mind the lost phone so much, but the violated feeling blows. the trip's also making me a miss a good friend's wedding. i can't even enjoy the city right now.

classic, i've used leather cleaner on my bags before, gotten some of it on the hardware, but the plating never came off. i don't think cadilliac is that much stronger than apple. i'm sorry it happened to you, but the stardust studs are so small. i'm sure it's not noticeable at all. however, i understand it bothering you.

lilah, have fun at the fancy theater with your bf. i've been to one in thailand and i'm reminded of the extreme difference every time i watch a movie in the u.s.

That sucks about your phone. People are scum.

LOL I was discussing with my bf about money and was saying 'i can be materialistic' (he is quite simplistic and not into 'brands' or anything) but he was like 'after that movie the other night, i can get used to materialistic' haha.

Hi girls!!!

Someone here got a misfit on bonz, and I know who... ;):P

:graucho:

So bought a new bike on the weekend! Unfortunately yesterday I took a bit of a tumble off it :sad: Was trying to go up onto the footpath but the tyre didn't hit at the right angle so it clipped the edge of the kerb, my body kept going in the direction of the path, whilst the bike stayed on the road :Push: So consequently I have a nice graze on my left palm, some smaller ones on the right, plus a swollen/sore middle finger. I also hit my chin on the ground, I have a nice bruise on it. So lucky though not to cut it open! It could have been worse (broken bones, worse facial injuries), but feeling a little sorry for myself today. Can't do much with my hands cos they are sore. </selfpity>

ouch, lb! be careful! that sucks you got scratched up but it could definitely have been worse!

i want to see the harry potter movie! we will hopefully go see it next weekend.

morning girls! i hate mondays!

My bag has been delivered. WOOT.

Hi Ladies.

Hope everyone has been well.

Quick skim.
Tad, that sucks. Hope you find out who the dbag is and give them what they deserve.

LB ouch!!!

Nas. Your driver posts always make me smile.

June. Busy again this month?

Faith. I have no words for you.

Mikky. Did I miss your reveal?

IG, feeling better these days?

Roboto, sitting in an air-conned room? Oh, and I turned 25 (not 30).

Hi to everyone else I missed.

My bag has been delivered. WOOT.

Hi Ladies.

Hope everyone has been well.

Quick skim.
Tad, that sucks. Hope you find out who the dbag is and give them what they deserve.

LB ouch!!!

Nas. Your driver posts always make me smile.

June. Busy again this month?

Faith. I have no words for you.

Mikky. Did I miss your reveal?

IG, feeling better these days?

Roboto, sitting in an air-conned room? Oh, and I turned 25 (not 30).

Hi to everyone else I missed.
Yes, SCO, but you're just so full of wisdom it is hard to believe you're only 25 :P;)

Nice new bag, BTW!!! :graucho:

Very slow indeed. On the positive side, at least I can catch up on chat when I'm not around for the day.

Woohoo! Today is officially 9 mths! I'm ready.

Hope everyone's summer is good. The only thing I'm bummed about is that we don't get to go on vacay. It's crazy nutso around here on the farm and plus I'm ready to pop. Talk to everyone later!

ig, nine months!? how time flies! what's your exact due date again? (sorry, i've asked this many times before but you know how pregnancy brain goes...)

speaking of birthing...my coworker gave birth to her son yesterday. it felt surreal because we've been pregnant together at work for months AND i was sitting in my childbirth class last night learning all the ins and outs of labor so it felt that much more "real". this is my first so it's all extra mysterious, new and scary.

sco, you're only 25!? pshaw! so young! and you MUST post modeling pics of your new bag, ok? we don't have enough reveals lately. and since i used my memphis pouchette at the wedding last friday i know just how amazing that line is and how much it deserves it's proper respect.

i think it's going to be ungodly hot again today. i'm not happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.